have you ever cried watching a movie?

have you ever cried watching a movie?

• yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

The only time in recent history that I have shed a tear for anything on tv or at a movie was on September 11 of last year. Other than that, I usually don't get emotionally affected by things on tv or in movies unless it reminds me of something personal.

sbcanada

During sad parts in some movies I sometimes get a little teary-eyed, but I'm not really crying. Sometimes during sad parts I'm laughing my ass off, so go figure. :D

ris

sure have

for a genuinely beautiful film i recommend 3 colours blue, wonderful.

HomeLAN

Rarely, but it's been known to happen. If I remember right, the last time was at the end of "Courage Under Fire".

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
all the time :D

I cry at the drop of a hat, sad tv shows, the news sometimes, heck, I cry at some TV commercials :laugh:

freako104

sometimes but not often. i get more teary eyed at times. and its usually cause the movie sucks so much that i have to cry.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I cried at the news last week, a 5 year old little boy was killed in a car accident on his way to his last day of kindergarten. He never made it to grade 1. :(

alex

I had to quit watchin "Touched by an Angel" :crying4:

I cried a little when I watched Powder and Dances with Wolves.

nalani

Originally posted by L. Summerton
I cry at some TV commercials :laugh:

I know what you mean! What's the one company that makes me cry the most, no matter what the commercial? Hallmark!

One of my favorites is at Christmastime .. the one with the elderly Jewish man telling his grandchildren of his adventures in coming to America and how they celebrated Hannaukah on the ship ... and his friend, I forget his name, how he never saw him again. Then *BAM!* he gets a card from his long lost friend! *weeps* .. good Lord, I'm even getting teary-eyed just thinking about the commercial. :D

kuulani

I always cry during Armegeddon. I cried during My Girl at the theater and the lady in front of me turned around and gave me a napkin *hiding head in shame*

I cry now when watching "A Baby Story" on TLC. But at other times I laugh and think some of the mothers are woosies who can't take a little pain ;)