Hey, chcr!

HomeLAN

Laughing my fucking ass off! We clinch, and these three teams are sporting the exact same record!

I'm gonna have to start looking for Indians games to watch. The NL East is DONE.

chcr

Too cute for words
HomeLAN said:
Laughing my fucking ass off! We clinch, and these three teams are sporting the exact same record!

I'm gonna have to start looking for Indians games to watch. The NL East is DONE.
Which, I cannot but notice is a better record than your guys have. :p

Dave

WILD CARD STANDINGS
WLPct.GB
[font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]Boston [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]92 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]65 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica].586[/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]--[/font]
[font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]Indians [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]92 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]65 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica].586[/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]--[/font]
[font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]Yankees [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]92 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]65 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica].586[/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]--[/font]

chcr

Too cute for words
Spot said:
WILD CARD STANDINGS
WLPct.GB
[font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]Boston [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]92 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]65 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica].586[/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]--[/font]
[font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]Indians [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]92 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]65 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica].586[/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]--[/font]
[font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]Yankees [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]92 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]65 [/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica].586[/font][font=MS Sans Serif, helvetica]--[/font]

Tell the truth now, even if your team doesn't make it, it's exciting as hell.

Of course, if MY team doesn't make it, that'll be a f@cking tragedy... :p

Dave

Tell the truth now, even if your team doesn't make it, it's exciting as hell.
oh no doubt.
even if they do tank it this year, i really dont care. they won last year. i got to watch something an awful lot of people never got to see.

Stop Laughing

I want this day to start over again a la Groundhog Day. The White Sox and Yankees won while the Red Sox and Indians lost. *puke* The only AL team to clinch a playoff spot are the Angels, and they are below all four of those teams (although by only one game). What a strange year. To top it off, if the Padres win tomorrow, they'll clinch their division with a mighty impressive 79-79 record. :rolleyes: If they don't get swept out in the first round they'll have overachieved.