Hey OTC

AlladinSane said:
Did you drink? If so, is there no prob in mix with your meds?
Med free atm.. so i can drink till the prescription is refilled tomorrow :D
but i'm not gonna lie i do take risks sometimes.

Oz

BunnyPancake.jpg

Oz

Justintime said:
I'vve got a kidney disorder, hence cannot drink up too miuch :( but hell life is short :D

Ah right........well, everything in moderation then Justin.....I don't have anything officially wrong with me kidneys, but they do need a coupla days r+r every now and again.

mines genetic, sadly. Its not all that bad but i do gotta be on med alot :( might be candidate for transplant in a few years if it continues its road to disentrigation. But as of now all is gooooood :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Justintime said:
mines genetic, sadly. Its not all that bad but i do gotta be on med alot :( might be candidate for transplant in a few years if it continues its road to disentrigation. But as of now all is gooooood :D

Time to switch to pot.

If you get sick, think of all the sex you'll miss

(that thought keeps me healthy-ish)

We've been through pot today too :D sadly i've been accused of being drugged and drunk most of the time at otc, and dangerous at the admin CP. WTF 4 times a month is most of the time????? (oh and its not admin accusin me of that, not to worry :D)

Oz

Justintime said:

Geez......that sucks donkeys dude :( Still as long as the pills are working at the mo' :)

Oz

Justintime said:
We've been through pot today too :D sadly i've been accused of being drugged and drunk most of the time at otc, and dangerous at the admin CP. WTF 4 times a month is most of the time?????

:anon:

I guess 4 times a week might be frowned on then....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
4 times a day is out then?

Id depends on how it affects you, in high school, I needed it to function now that I am almost old (30 days until I'm 30) 3 times a year, or i get sick