Hey OTC

Oz

Years ago went to see Silence of the Lambs while tripping.........that fucked me up for a couple of days :D

I could remember when Ripley told a guy he was gona die via chestburster in a few hrs, my cousin asked me how would i feel if i was told that? i just fell over laugihing :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
It's better then him telling us that he hates us, and think's we're usles peices of shit, and he can't wait till we are old enough to move out

oops

back to therapy

tonksy

roflmao...bunny with a pancake...haha...
the best thing to watch while very stoned is who's line is it anyway. colin and his raptor walk just does me in.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
roflmao...bunny with a pancake...haha...
the best thing to watch while very stoned is who's line is it anyway. colin and his raptor walk just does me in.

Hey tonks, remember I said I'd get you some weed.....well, take yer pick. (personally I'd recommend the Swazi & Durban poison) - won't just give you any mojats

Damn good shit

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Hey tonks, remember I said I'd get you some weed.....well, take yer pick. (personally I'd recommend the Swazi & Durban poison) - won't just give you any mojats

Damn good shit
*drool* dude, if it's green and burns- i'll smoke it. i'll take whatever is left over.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
*drool* dude, if it's green and burns- i'll smoke it. i'll take whatever is left over.

Ah hell, no man - you can't just smoke any ol' mojats. It's gotta be the good stuff to make it worth it (luckily that easy to get here & damned cheap too and in my case, because I have a mate that grows the best shit out there, I get it free).

When my mate got back from living in France she was shocked to see that I only smoke joints halfway before chucking them - calls me a spoiled South African :D (well, I hate the bitter taste at the end, besides, if I want more I'll just roll another)

AlphaTroll said:
Ah hell, no man - you can't just smoke any ol' mojats. It's gotta be the good stuff to make it worth it (luckily that easy to get here & damned cheap too and in my case, because I have a mate that grows the best shit out there, I get it free).

When my mate got back from living in France she was shocked to see that I only smoke joints halfway before chucking them - calls me a spoiled South African :D (well, I hate the bitter taste at the end, besides, if I want more I'll just roll another)

omg, more incentive!!!

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:

do they have waterfalls in south africa? lumberjacks? because if they have waterfalls and lumberjacks in south africa, i am fucking moving...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
do they have waterfalls in south africa? lumberjacks? because if they have waterfalls and lumberjacks in south africa, i am fucking moving...

ahem

Canada, free weed

Lumber jacks, and waterfalls

jsut ignore the 4 feet of snow, and the dogs stuck to firehydrants

AlphaTroll

tonks said:

Hell yeah, we have beautiful waterfalls dunno 'bout lumberjacks per se (but of course there are the guys who cut wood for the papermills and so on) - but you can't beat SA guys for size & strength ;)

AlphaTroll

paul_valaru said:
ahem

Canada, free weed

Lumber jacks, and waterfalls

jsut ignore the 4 feet of snow, and the dogs stuck to firehydrants

Bah - bugger snow, we have lovely sunshine & if you really want to see snow we go to the Drakensberg where we hike to the top of the mountain, past about 3 (frozen) waterfalls to go play in the snow at the top.

And we have wholeweed muffins for breakfast with weed tea

(of course not all South Africans are quite as mad as me & my friends)

PrincessLissa

bleach said:
BunnyPancake.jpg

I LOVE THAT!!!

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Bah - bugger snow, we have lovely sunshine & if you really want to see snow we go to the Drakensberg where we hike to the top of the mountain, past about 3 (frozen) waterfalls to go play in the snow at the top.

And we have wholeweed muffins for breakfast with weed tea

(of course not all South Africans are quite as mad as me & my friends)
at, find me about 15 acres of nice pasture, i'm coming and i have a commune to build...

OH, SHIT! CHCR! bette davis eyes is on the radio..."she'll take a tumble on you, roll you like you were dice....", i love that song, too.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
at, find me about 15 acres of nice pasture, i'm coming and i have a commune to build...

OH, SHIT! CHCR! bette davis eyes is on the radio..."she'll take a tumble on you, roll you like you were dice....", i love that song, too.

No problem, I have the perfect spot & we don't even need to build a commune - it's got a few ver nice chalets already.

Don't mind that we all walk around nekkid do you?