Hey pc_builder(and all newbies), in here.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Celeron 400 though...

*cries in corner*

Damn tuition! I should drop out of school! With my tuition I could buy a decent car and a HELLA good computer!!!!! Then with my money for books I could buy something else fun!!!

Aunty Em

Just think of the incredible puter you'll be able to afford when you've finished school and get that dream job! Then you'll be able to put us all in the shade. :D

PostCode

Major contributor!
You know, one of the nice things about owning your own computer company is you get everything at wholesale cost. Sure you gotta pay shipping, but it's still cheaper than what you would pay at most stores. Somethings you just can't get what you want though. In these cases I usually venture out on the net and find that special something. For a display idea on in the front showroom I wanted to put something up that would grab some attention. Thus, I've invested in a couple of these cases. One for myself and one for the floor (I like it so I bought one for myself as well).

http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/frozencpu/cas-90.html?id=XAZ4pt9h

Now for my case, one of the spider cases, I wanted a kick ass power supply that would match, so I bought one of these to stuff in it:

http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/frozencpu/psu-22.html?id=uIVXKbow

The cabling will be sleeved in black.

Now, internally I've yet to decide on what to build so don't even ask. That part is just something that'll take some time to do the research on. Whatever I decide on, it'll be either a dual CPU or quad CPU rig. Why? Because I can, that's why.

whoreable

HERE IS MINE CASUE I KNOW U ALL CARE!!

Athlonxp 2100@ 10.5x200
512 ram
48x cdrw
18 gig 15k scsi
18 gig 10k scsi
epox 8dra+
watercooling
ati 8500
adaptec 29160lp
enermax 431

athlonxp 1700
abit n7v133r
512 ram
80 gig wd 7200
40 gig 5400 maxtor
ati 8500dv
pioneer dvd-r
16x dvd rom

athlonxp 1600
msi 745 ultra
256 ram
48x cdrw
16x cdrw
120 gb wd special edition
2 x 45 gig ibm 7200 rpm
geforce 2 pro
floppy drive

thats it :(

IDLEchild

Here are mine because i um..should put them up for no apparent reason.

Pentium 4 at 2.8ghz
512mb DDR RAM
120.0GB HD at 7200 RPM
40X Cd-RW
16X DVD drive
Nividia geforce 4 ti 4600 128 mb
USB 2.0 3 ports

and other pointless crap.