Hi you f***s

markjs

Banned
Re: Hi you fucks

Err....belated.....how are ya? Remember me Outlaw? We almost made a computer parts deal years ago.....Can't even remember how it ended....

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member

lol :D

er...stoopid story. I had an Oreo DoubleSTFU avatar...then we were talking about fig newtons and how yummy the apple ones are, and alex suggested I change my av to fig newtons, so I did...and yeah I guess you had to be there. :lloyd:

Inkara1

Didn't I mention, somewhere in that conversation, surprise that there was another kind of Newton besides fig?

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Didn't I mention, somewhere in that conversation, surprise that there was another kind of Newton besides fig?
isaac newton? or is it strawberry cheesecake?

Inkara1

Well, Sir Isaac Newton is dead... so is the Apple Newton PDA... so I thought that just left the Fig Newton.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Well, Sir Isaac Newton is dead... so is the Apple Newton PDA... so I thought that just left the Fig Newton.
the strawberry cheesecake ones are disgusting anyway.

Professur

tonksy said:
save yourself the experience :barf:

Now, if I'd said that to him about muffdiving, there'd be a public cry for my head.

(yes, I know. I deliberately set that up)

tonksy

Professur said:
Now, if I'd said that to him about muffdiving, there'd be a public cry for my head.

(yes, I know. I deliberately set that up)
prof? you would never say that about muffdiving.

Professur

Well, we know I never would ..... but that's not the point. I mean, if I open a woman's legs and it's ooozing cheese, I'm gonna be grossed out as much as anyone.