• The Discovery Channel

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • The Learning Channel (TLC)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
all 3...we have about 165 channels & ine of those three are on most of the time.

HeXp£Øi±

Shite. I don't have all those channels so i forgot there are more than just these three. Isn't there like three history channels?

chcr

Too cute for words
I watch History the most. The Science Channel after that, then Discovery Times (the last two are on digital cable). Junkyard Wars on TLC is a lot of fun too.

chcr

Too cute for words
"The Battle of the Bulge....sixteen times this week on the History Channel." :rofl: I like Modern Marvels and Mail Call the best. R. Lee Emery is a hoot. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
HeXp£Øi± said:
Shite. I don't have all those channels so i forgot there are more than just these three. Isn't there like three history channels?

2-History & History Int'l & about 6 Discovery channels

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
History, No, TLC, No, Discovery. No, TLC, but that great show on Ceaser is coming up on History. But TLC has those really cool shows too. I DON"T FUCKING KNOW!!!! Why must you ask me these questions?????:retard5:

Jeslek

Banned
In order:

Discovery Wings
Discovery Civilization (or Discovery Times, whichever it is called in your area)
Dicovery
History
History International
The Science Channel

Discovery Wings is my all time favorite channel these days.

Discovery Kids, Discovery Home & Leisure, and National Geographic are just stupid.

Q

I picked discovery, but it's pretty much a toss up between discovery and TLC :shrug:
I also like the forensic stuff on Court TV alot.

greenfreak

I used to watch and read tons of National Geographic when I was younger so I hesitate to stay on the Discovery channel when it's about animals. TLC I'm always watching and Animal Planet is also a part of the Discovery Network.

Q

He really watches it. Dud will watch if dogs are barking, Scrappy couldn't give a shit....but Choppy won't take his eyes off the TV when Animal Planet's on. He doesn't watch any other programs either. Pretty funny.

greenfreak

You should tell them that. I sent them an email a while back commending them for keeping the WTC towers in the beginning sequence of "Animal Precinct" instead of doing what everyone else did and removing them. They wrote me back in 24 hours, and not a form email either. :)

Kruz

Jeslek said:
In order:

Discovery Wings
Discovery Civilization (or Discovery Times, whichever it is called in your area)
Dicovery
History
History International
The Science Channel

Discovery Wings is my all time favorite channel these days.

Discovery Kids, Discovery Home & Leisure, and National Geographic are just stupid.

same here...

Q

greenfreak said:
You should tell them that. I sent them an email a while back commending them for keeping the WTC towers in the beginning sequence of "Animal Precinct" instead of doing what everyone else did and removing them. They wrote me back in 24 hours, and not a form email either. :)
Good idea, I will.
We never watch Animal Precint. It makes me cry. :crying3:

greenfreak

I know, me too. But I love it when they rescue these animals and they get adopted later on. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :)

Q

We're too scared to watch it. You gotta watch the bad parts to get to the happy endings.:errrr: