• The History Channel

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • The Discovery Channel

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • The Learning Channel (TLC)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

greenfreak

Ugh, I know. Of course, all of the neglect cases really piss me off but the one with the German Shepard infested with ticks always gets me misty. And when I see dogs that are bred and trained to fight, that's so sad too because they always have to put them to sleep. There's no retraining possible. :(

chcr

Too cute for words
greenfreak said:
German Shepard infested with ticks always gets me misty.
I fight with ticks all summer long. I've used several treatments, But they all wear off faster than advertised, and I'm afraid to re-treat too soon.

greenfreak

chcr, you have no idea what this dog looked like, it was the worst thing I have ever seen. This dog had hundreds hundreds of engorged ticks, it was disgusting. :(

Mirlyn

chcr said:
I fight with ticks all summer long. I've used several treatments, But they all wear off faster than advertised, and I'm afraid to re-treat too soon.

:shrug: I just pull up my socks

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I used to love TLC, but they removed it from the our channels list because it was in pure english :rolleyes:

Now i'm more into Animal Planet (one of the Discovery channels)

HeXp£Øi±

HIstory.. or as dad calls it... the War Channel.

You to huh Unc?
My dad always talks about how terrible war is and i could never once get him to watch FMJ with me but he lives for those old WWII documentary's.