Hmm a suggestion

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'll go for most of that except without the day name, seems way too long as it is. Personally I like n-j-y G:i

The default will now be M d, Y g:i a - at least for post times and such. I can't change the joined date format (I think it's fine anyway, it's not like it's impossible to read date formats other than your native one)

A.B.Normal

Last Legionary said:
Computers like numbers. I'm a human. I like words.

Hey the boards have been offline enough lately without messin with it .And if you like "words " I know a couple you can have if this takes the board down again :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Any luck on the double double post thing yet, fury?Any luck on the double double post thing yet, fury?Any luck on the double double post thing yet, fury?Any luck on the double double post thing yet, fury?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think I'd miss the double doubles if they went now - they add interest :D I think I'd miss the double doubles if they went now - they add interest :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
use a little white out on your screen and correct the deficieny manually.

:rofl:

BTW...the military uses the dates like those listed here. Get used to it, LL. ;)

Jeslek

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
BTW...the military uses the dates like those listed here. Get used to it, LL. ;)
Yep, but we are not in a military environment are we? Each one has its use, and we are in an environment where we communicate a lot in plain English... ;)

A.B.Normal

Last Legionary said:
Gato_Solo said:
Yep, but we are not in a military environment are we? Each one has its use, and we are in an environment where we communicate a lot in plain English... ;)

I think he was refering to the fact you keep letting it be known you want to join the military .Think of OTC as a training ground for dates/numbers. ;)

Jeslek

Banned
Altron said:
:D
Why dont they just say mm-dd-yyyy time?
a lot easier
Because they are geeks and stupid programmers, that code to make life easier for them and not the general population.