How about a little courtesy?

unclehobart

If youre going to throw out my threads, at least have the GD courtesy to tell me beforehand. Just making them disappear like that without a word is pretty effing eude.

whoreable

i agree people are rude. i come up with pure comedy gold yet no one seems to care... :(

ok maybe it isn't gold... but damnit it is something

Scanty

i agree people are rude. i come up with pure comedy gold yet no one seems to care...

I care about your comedy. No seriously...it's twisted and surreal.

Well done.

:bgtup:

unclehobart

LL was the author of his own thread. If he requested to have his removed ... fine... thats his call. My co-thread disappeared without permission, without warning, and without so much as a private note to the effect. I want some kind of apology and reasoning from whomever did it. Not knowing who did it forces me to take my ire into public channels.

whoreable

TIME TO REVOLT!!!! WE WON"T STAND FOR THIS ANYMORE!!!!! WHITE POWER!!!!

wait...i am not a racist.

kuulani

I don't really know what threads you're referring to, but in the past, when one of my threads was deleted, a mod pm-ed me and told me the reason.

Since LL did not want the matter to go on, and he pm'ed you after, i assumed you'd understand the removal of your co-thread, as he said you were happy with his explanation. :shrug:

Well thats it though, if everyones gonna get sore about it, i'm removing no threads by request ever again, seems all people wanna do is make issue with everything we mods do.

unclehobart

I started this at 909am. LL didnt PM me about it until 1025. At the time you removed it, I was 100% unawares... and would probably have been left unaware if I didnt make this thread yelling 'hey?!'. He apologized for dropping the ball ... but it still doesn't cover the issue of a mod tinkering with a thread without the consent of the author. If I were the author and asked for it to be removed and then started to bitch about its disappearance... you would have cause to be peevish. This is a legit gripe. Justin, you owe me an apology... not a pout.

kuulani

Justintime said:
Well thats it though, if everyones gonna get sore about it, i'm removing no threads by request ever again, seems all people wanna do is make issue with everything we mods do.

Hey, I object to that "all people" remark :p
I was okay with luis removing my thread.

*hugs Justintime*

[14:01] Last Legionary says: I PMd hobart
[14:01] Justin says: ok
[14:01] Last Legionary says: he understands now :)
[14:02] Last Legionary says: Thank you
[14:02] Justin says: right
[14:02] Justin says: moved

I moved it the same time he told me that, so i was under the assumption that you had known already about his thread being moved, you want an apology, sorry then, and i can pout whenever i want ;)
If you want to make further issue of it, go on, i'm not stopping you, but i can't do much more about it.

unclehobart

Im not objecting to you moving his thread. Thats not my place to do so. The PM he spoke of at 856am was an explanation to why his thread was removed. You deleted 2 threads ... 1 his... 1 mine. Who gave you permission to remove mine? Certainly not I. You either took more meaning into his communication than was intended, or you took matters into your own hands. Did the 14:01 pm in specific terms say that he had acquired pass through permission from me? Thats not what I read up above. Even if that was the case you !@#$ed up big time in not confirming it with me. Hell... you could have just deleted it out of hand and dropped me a simple note saying that the threads existence has become obsolete ... but you didn't. You just respond by mocking me.

Look mate, i simply thought you'd understand as to why i moved the thread, if you wanna make a scene in which uncle hobart fights the evil moderator Justintime and defends the little people at otc, do so.
If your ego is that fragile as to be bruised by this, i dunno what to say, but since Last legionary said you knew why i moved his thread, and that he did'nt want it to be discussed further, and he came back to me when he saw your thread and said:
[13:59] Last Legionary says: eeeek
[13:59] Last Legionary says: that isn't any better!
[13:59] Last Legionary says: :S :S
I just took it upon myself to move yours lest it cause more problems for him, and guessed you'd understand as to why it was moved, seems you don't and decided to blow it into a huge situation :shrug: anyhow, i gotta have do my real life job now, and i just know a few others gotta have thier say against the dictatorship that is otc, and the evil mod justintime, so i'll read up later :)

Jeslek

Banned
Justintime said:
[14:01] Last Legionary says: I PMd hobart
[14:01] Justin says: ok
[14:01] Last Legionary says: he understands now :)
[14:02] Last Legionary says: Thank you
[14:02] Justin says: right
[14:02] Justin says: moved

I moved it the same time he told me that, so i was under the assumption that you had known already about his thread being moved, you want an apology, sorry then, and i can pout whenever i want ;)
If you want to make further issue of it, go on, i'm not stopping you, but i can't do much more about it.
Justin, you are quoting me out of context. I PMd him why MY thread was removed, and he understood, not HIS. I was about to PM to ask him to ask you to delete his thread, when I noticed it was gone. I assumed that you talked to him about it.

*sigh* I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I didn't make it clear enough what I meant.

I knew that fully well LL, i never intended that quote to mean anything but that he knew why yours was removed, and he'd understand as to why i moved his, since he already knew as to why i moved yours, which ws the question he asked in his thread.