How about a little courtesy?

Jeslek

Banned
Justintime said:
Look mate, i simply thought you'd understand as to why i moved the thread, if you wanna make a scene in which uncle hobart fights the evil moderator Justintime and defends the little people at otc, do so.
If your ego is that fragile as to be bruised by this, i dunno what to say, but since Last legionary said you knew why i moved his thread, and that he did'nt want it to be discussed further, and he came back to me when he saw your thread and said:
[13:59] Last Legionary says: eeeek
[13:59] Last Legionary says: that isn't any better!
[13:59] Last Legionary says: :S :S
I just took it upon myself to move yours lest it cause more problems for him, and guessed you'd understand as to why it was moved, seems you don't and decided to blow it into a huge situation :shrug: anyhow, i gotta have do my real life job now, and i just know a few others gotta have thier say against the dictatorship that is otc, and the evil mod justintime, so i'll read up later :)
That drew MORE attention than what I wanted! I'd rather have had the original thread stay there in place. I ASKED Justin to remove mine DISCREETLY. You should have accepted that or PMed us to ask WHY it was removed. On the other hand, a moderator shouldn't just delete threads without consulting the author. Yes I'm the cause of this major screw up and I apologize sincerely.

whoreable

All i know if that if i was a mod i would delete edit move more threads than you can possible comprehend.

by the way

vote whoreable almight super bestest mod.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
whoreable said:
All i know if that if i was a mod i would delete edit move more threads than you can possible comprehend.

by the way

vote whoreable almight super bestest mod.

You got my vote, Dude.

unclehobart

unc quote: Not knowing who did it forces me to take my ire into public channels.
// I didnt know which mod to take it up with in private.
justinquote: i simply thought you'd understand as to why i moved the thread
Whos sig is it that assumption is the mother of all fuckups? It fits nicely here.

My ego isnt bruised. I do understand why it was moved. Im just pointing out that you overrode your authority in the name of quickly played out good intentions. A higher level of power requires a greater level of responsibility. You gave me the equivalent of a shoulder knock while passing me in a hallway. Instead of saying a simple 'excuse me', you start copping an attitude.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
c'mon, give it a rest already! no need to make such a big deal out of this...he thought you knew why that thread was gonna moved, and just acted on a request of LL.

why couldn't a simple PM just do? especially after you got your explanation...

and that was my sig btw.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
guys is this done now? he explained and said he was sorry. There is no reason to keep this going.
This wasnt done to make anyone upset, was just trying to help someone out. If ever a post is moved or deleted there is a list of who mods each forum, just pm the mod/mods in that forum and ask if you havent recieved a pm yet.
we now return you to your regular posting :headbang:

ris

yeah, i'm sick of justin being the evil dictatormod, i thought i had full ownership of that. :D

kuulani

ris, you are not the evil dictatormod ... you are the "sloppy-whore-bucket-post-monger " *shakes head*

ris

awwww, i wanna be pure eeeevil, offensive and everything.

but being sloppy-whore-bucket-post-monger, that's speshul :D

nalani

I studied scientificology at a major university, therefore my educationalization has come from a completely institutionalizational institution.

kuulani

aaah, so your educationalization has led to your degreeification.
All this educationalization has made you a gooder person, you are betterer becuase of it.