How Did You Find OTC?

Lopan

Professur said:
Didya ever notice that noone seems to mention that Adam ate the apple as well? Does that mean he was a spineless wimp who'd do anything for a little pussy?

A trusting fool. We have all eaten that apple and been thrown out of paradise.

Lopan

I can get it in Lancaster on a friday night, although to be fair paradise can turn to hell by the morning.

Where in the UK you from originally prof?

Lopan

Professur said:

And people understand what your saying :D Hard as tungsten nails though, the weedgies.

During selection for Sandhurst all the glaswedgians Ive met are all going in the para's. Or is that were para?

Professur

Lopan said:
And people understand what your saying :D Hard as tungsten nails though, the weedgies.

During selection for Sandhurst all the glaswedgians Ive met are all going in the para's. Or is that were para?

I've managed to lose my accent, for the most part. But I'm told it comes back if I get drunk, or when I'm talking french. I can't seem to oust it in another language.

You sure you don't mean g'wan t'barras?

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Didya ever notice that noone seems to mention that Adam ate the apple as well? Does that mean he was a spineless wimp who'd do anything for a little pussy?

Most probably!

Uki Chick

Luis G said:
Ok, men are all evil and worthless, they are so worthless that even complaining about them is worthless, so why do it?

To get out the frustrations instead of keeping it bottled up inside.

HomeLAN

Uki Chick said:
Not in my case hun!

Oh, so each and every male is, in fact, guilty of a personal transgression against you? Good trick in my case. I've never even met you.

I had some sympathy for you before this. Not so sure now.

Uki Chick

HomeLAN said:
Oh, so each and every male is, in fact, guilty of a personal transgression against you? Good trick in my case. I've never even met you.

I had some sympathy for you before this. Not so sure now.

We won't start a fight over this. :winkkiss:

Professur

*steps in*

Y'know, if Uki makes it to the BBQ, you guys can go off in a corner and have this very conversation private like .....

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
*steps in to restart the fight*

Why would she go to th eBBQ? Men will be there fucking everything up.

tonksy

it's not men...it's people in general that suck. there are, of course, exceptions to the rule...or so they tell me.

Lopan

I only suck on forums. In real life I'm incredibly polite, witty, charming, dashing.

<insert retalitory, derogatory, humiliating insult>
cue S small n P

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
Gonz, you gonna be there?

Unlikely. Money & time aren't on my side. Although, Steve, PM your address & make sure you have 75' of parking readily available, in case I'm in teh neighborhood.

Uki Chick

Gonz said:
*steps in to restart the fight*

Why would she go to th eBBQ? Men will be there fucking everything up.

because by then, i'll be ready to meet a dashing man to sweep me off my feet. I just hate men at this moment. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
well then, stop it & focus your hate. It's so much more effective that way.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
*steps in*

Y'know, if Uki makes it to the BBQ, you guys can go off in a corner and have this very conversation private like .....

Let's go for it........

Oh shit, that's true, I can't make it. :crying4:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
it's not men...it's people in general that suck. there are, of course, exceptions to the rule...or so they tell me.

Exactly...it's not stupid MEN, it's stupid PEOPLE who suck...and not all people suck...and DEFINATELY not all of the sucky people are of the same gender and not all the members of a given gender suck either...so...the suckiness, which undisputedly exists, seems to be random...in that there is no way to generalize who it affects.