How do you hold your mouse?

HeXp£Øi±

Nothing strange about how i hold my mouse but when i play games i hold my keyboard with the tab key side on my left leg and the numberpad side on my abdomen/chest with my fingers resting on the arrow keys. I've devoloped this strange position i think mostly because i don't have a normal computer chair but a large rocking recliner. The mouse sits on top of my box to the right of my chair which is 21" off the ground. Seems like odd positioning but very effective & comfortable.

MuFu

I hold mine like this...

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=187838[/attachment]

MuFu.

Aunty Em

I get cramp from a normal mouse so I have a ufo wheelmouse as I can just rest my hand lightly on it and spread my fingers comfortably around it as it fits in the palm of my hand. :)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
hey PT, the extra mouse buttons probably work, they just aren't set up to do anything, only time i use mine anymore is playing quake

MuFu

:cool:

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=187907[/attachment]

MuFu.

MuFu

It's a fucking thread about how you hold your fucking mouse for fuck's sake!!!

Who the fuck wants to see pictures of fucking hands and fucking boring-ass mice????!!!

:eyemouth:

greenfreak

Nice pic fury. :D

I hold mine like you do, but with my fingers bent more. I don't actually rest my fingers on the mouse, just the tips of my fingers.

chcr

Too cute for words
MuFu said:
It's a fucking thread about how you hold your fucking mouse for fuck's sake!!!

Who the fuck wants to see pictures of fucking hands and fucking boring-ass mice????!!!

Easy, easy, step away from the caffeine. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
I hold mine like you do, but with my fingers bent more. I don't actually rest my fingers on the mouse, just the tips of my fingers.
My fingers are bent more than it is evident in the pic. I don't rest my fingers on the whole mouse either. It's not big enough :eek:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Here it is as I normally hold it (same as the pic in the original post)

[attachment]187724[/attachment]

Here it is with my hand fully extended.

[attachment]187957[/attachment]

Sorry again about the darkness. It's really not that dark in here.

Attachments

• mouse2.jpg
    mouse2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 54