• 9pm+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10pm+

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 11pm+

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 12pm+

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Late? WTF does that mean? I'll do anything any time.

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

Stkshft

Ok I was just told that its too late to do anything.....WTF?! its like 9:45pm. The guy is a god damn moron.

ok so here it is...what do you guys consider being late?

Stkshft

oh yea i forgot...he has like 4 people over right now that won't leave till about 1....and his excuse for not letting me come over and watch the wild is that its too late.

unclehobart

Outside of unwanted phonecalls... there is no such thing as late. It just all depends upon what I've got going on in the morning.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
No such thing as late...the only thing that keeps me from doing stuff is tiredness (and that doesn't depend on time usually since I sleep at funny times) and just the desire to stay in :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Jeslek said:
In general, I don't call people after 11pm, so I classify that as late. Sort of.

Call me after 10 there better be someone dead or dying. (No, that is not an invitation to call me before 10 either.)

As for the question at hand though, I don't consider any particular time late, I get to bed most nights by 1, sometimes later.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
There is no such thing as late-except the phone ringing, in case I want an early night. Phones stop at 10.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
My brother gets drunk (too much) and about twice a year does exactly that Squiggy. He calls to give me shit. One time I sat up for an hour with him. Since that time, my only question is-is someone dead? After he repiles in the negative I hang up & call block his ass. :D

Mirlyn

Depends on what it is (what the plans are). Home phone is dead past 10, from then on you use the cell. For that, its usually sometime past midnight, but the latest-latest is 2-3am.

there is no option for after midnight :p

Aunty Em

Well if someone came banging on my door after midnight I'd be a bit peed off if I was in bed, or if they wake me early in the morning when I've been up most of the night, but apart from that no problem.

freako104

i wont call after 10 out of respect to others but in my life there isnt really a late unless im very tired

chcr

Too cute for words
PuterTutor said:
Is that code for something?
Hockey, eh?

I remember a time when late used to be, oh, Thursday of next week (better living through chemicals), but anymore i'm in bed by midnight unless I'm playing somewhere.