• 9pm+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10pm+

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 11pm+

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 12pm+

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Late? WTF does that mean? I'll do anything any time.

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
4-5am can be bedtime depending on activities partaken in during the previous evening... ;) :brow:

Luis G said:
ok, 4-5am is VERY early

If I have to get up before 6 I basically don't go to sleep because if a time before six has to be classified in MY mind it is very very LATE, it is too early to be early :D

A.B.Normal said:
The Canucks just wanted to wait until they were home to embarass them.

:bash: R...i.....g....h....t..... and how would that be more embarassing then whooping them in their own hometown? Hmmmm...... but don't :crying5: the next game will be a good one and we wont be slashing at your players hurt arms like your team did to ours. :flame:

Late? WTF does that mean? I'll do anything any time.
:beerbang:

Except call. Unless I know the person stays up late or it is an emergency, I will usually not call after about 9.

Arris said:
4-5am can be bedtime depending on activities partaken in during the previous evening... ;) :brow:

Same here.

I jsut said 2-3 because thats the latest I'd go out after getting a call wanting to go do something. That'd allow me plenty of time to do whatever/whoever before the sun came up.

3 weeks is late! I don't know what I should tell my BF... *read question again and goes blood red*

OOOO, well I'd say, for me, 1am+ is late... I can't stay up much past then :p

fury said:
You could with my help...
:headbng2: What you got planned to keep me awake?? :brow:

Oh yeah, forgot to account for activities I'm partaking in at the time also contributes to if I can stay up later.

(like studying, I've perfected it so I can stay up for 36hrs and be fine for a 6 hr tests ... something that I've found rather useful :p )

drkavnger99 said:
A.B.Normal said:
The Canucks just wanted to wait until they were home to embarass them.

:bash: R...i.....g....h....t..... and how would that be more embarassing then whooping them in their own hometown? Hmmmm...... but don't :crying5: the next game will be a good one and we wont be slashing at your players hurt arms like your team did to ours. :flame:

Told ya they wanted to wait till they got home to emabarrass themselves;)

don't call after 11pm...besides that there's no such thing as too late.
just too early when getting out of bed

Back