How "Un-Telligent" are you?

CoffeePhoenix

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

89% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"Interesting. While the subject shows a very high level of intelligence, his sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, cats behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a great (and somewhat perverted!) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 89% Un-telligent

:(

its a stupid test anyway..... im intelligent :brush:

tonksy

Re: How

Squiggy said:
yeah..we can tell by your signature you're a real whiz...:rolleyes:
now squigs...it's just a picture...you have to curb your instinct to throttle the poor boy...he knows not what he does.....

tonksy

coffee...it's just that your blue haired pic happens to be the avatar of a banned member...not likely to be a popular choice for those that remember him.....but welcome anyway.

tonksy

:winkkiss: good boy...that ought to keep you from instant unpopularity at least...i for one didn't have the pleasure of 'meeting' him but i gather he could be unpleasant.

BeardofPants

35% Un-telligent!
which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for a woman:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasionalmauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying)sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 35% Un-telligent

:D Hey, I thought I was doing pretty good forgiving the guy after he lost his pants....
:nerd:

Bungi

Haha... it said I have hot shot self-confidence.... hahahaha I stopped reading there.

60% apparently

Mare

Re: How

CoffeePhoenix said:
You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

89% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"Interesting. While the subject shows a very high level of intelligence, his sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, cats behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a great (and somewhat perverted!) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 89% Un-telligent

:(

its a stupid test anyway..... im intelligent :brush:

It's OK - We still lub ya!!!!