me_gged.jpg

wdeep and Andre Agassi:

wdeep_Thumb.jpg

ag9.jpg

ris and Jarvis Cocker:

ris_Thumb.jpg

jarvis46.jpg

:D

Got quite few more in mind, but I'll leave it at three for now. :)

MuFu.

zoom

2divine4u...hmm...looks like someone i watched in a movie...you know..."that" kind of movie. :D

ris

i'll have to get a photo of me in full jarv-mode [although my hair is a bit too short now], yellow shades, bad shirt etc.... D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by zoom
2divine4u...hmm...looks like someone i watched in a movie...you know..."that" kind of movie. :D

:rofl2:

Palabras del día:[/]
computer = computadora
speed = velocidad
[/size]

MuFu

AuRoCuL and The Real Slim Shady:

AuRoCuL_Thumb.jpg

12L.jpg

outside looking in and Brad Pitt:

outside_looking_in_Thumb.jpg

mfi038a.jpg

USSVoyager and Noah Wyle:

USSVoyager_Thumb.jpg

101.jpg

Why the fuck do I get Gilbert Godfrey and he gets Noah Wyle?! Bastardo.... ;):D

MuFu.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I can't find a pic that best represents the resemblance, but CenturionStrategy kinda looks like Jean Claude Van Damme :hairbang:

zoom

the first time I saw the pictures.....MuFu had some sort of "thing" in his mouth....honestly, I thought he was one of those quadriplegic kids that uses a stick device to press the keys on the keyboard.

...and I said to myself...hmmm..that's why he posts so much, poor kid can't get out of his room, so he's on the net all the time.

Post that pic MuFu!

Computer = tambien se puede decir "ordenador"

sbcanada

the first time I saw the pictures.....MuFu had some sort of "thing" in his mouth....honestly, I thought he was one of those quadriplegic kids that uses a stick device to press the keys on the keyboard.

...and I said to myself...hmmm..that's why he posts so much, poor kid can't get out of his room, so he's on the net all the time.

LOL @ Moof :D

C'est le ordinateur de sbcanada, c'est tres bon! :D

MuFu

Hehee... yeah, that was a fruit rollup, not a Steven Hawking-style tongue control. :p I'm sure I could control a PC pretty well with my tongue, though. Works well enough for... err.... "other stuff". ;)

Van Damme is obviously the bastit love-child of Centurion Strategy and Toolbox. :D

MuFu.