Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
iasdfiigig a;sdfiawer;oaisndfanscvaldfg;lasjrdt

If I was him, I'd type like that now. ^^

Sorry, Mike.

PT

Squiggy said:

I said sorry. :(

I saw him on TV a couple weeks ago, he's doing pretty bad these days. Only advantage I see is that all he pretty well has to do anymore is mount the wife, the rest is taken care of.

Sorry again. :disgust2:

PT

I'll do that tonight, but I'm warning you now, I haven't had a haircut since around April. Then it was buzzed.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ah man, those are bad BAD jokes about Mr. fox...maybe he should go back to the future...ahaha ha...ha :lloyd: *snort*

greenfreak

PuterTutor said:
Squiggy said:

I said sorry. :(

I saw him on TV a couple weeks ago, he's doing pretty bad these days. Only advantage I see is that all he pretty well has to do anymore is mount the wife, the rest is taken care of.

Sorry again. :disgust2:

I read his biography and he said when he goes to try to get funding for Parkinson's research, he doesn't take his medication on purpose so that they can see what he's like without it. If what you saw wasn't while he was trying to get funding, that sucks. :(

PT

No, he did say that that was With the meds. It's not too bad, but I know he didn't sit still at all, he said without is ALOT worse. It's really sad, I can't imagine living like that, but then again, I couldn't think of a better looking guy to do their work, either. ;)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its OK PT. I'm just sensitive to debilitory diseases because I've had to deal with Huntington's in our family .... :(