HWC LOOKALIKES GALLERY. :-)

greenfreak

PuterTutor said:
No, he did say that that was With the meds. It's not too bad, but I know he didn't sit still at all, he said without is ALOT worse. It's really sad, I can't imagine living like that, but then again, I couldn't think of a better looking guy to do their work, either. ;)

That's exactly what he said--that him getting Parkinson's was the best thing that ever happened to the disease and the people who suffer from it. Now that they have a universally known figurehead, they may get somewhere.

The whole issue is that the medical research they need to find a cure (and according to everyone involved, they are REALLY close to finding a cure) involves stem cell research. Now, with the debate on cloning going on, it's hard to get acceptance.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, here it is, the long awaited, updated pic. Taken just about a half hour ago.

ipmoof

MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ MULLÉ!!!

:p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nope, that's me, just about 3 years older. I've seemed to have aged alot in the last three years.

ipmoof

LOL.gif