HWC LOOKALIKES GALLERY. :-)

unclehobart

It was just a passing thought. I didnt really think you looked liked Laura Dern spot on.. it was just that certain lean look in the face and the lines of the nose. Your eyes are miles apart as well as other things. Its not quite so dead on as my Luis pic set.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Mine would be a gimme... I've heard it so many times. I don't have a pic uploaded so heres a rare sighting....

Ardsgaine

I've seen lots of people who looked like me, but none of the poor bastards ever managed to get famous. About the nearest celebrity I can think of would be Jason Alexander, but he would have to drop about 50 lbs to make it a really close resemblance.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ash r said:
i can't post it in the actual thread, because, my image stuff is crap, and if i try to attatch it, the window will close :)(), and i can''t post it from my site, cos i use angelfire :(
but i will post a link to the page my pic is on: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/alice0/aboutme.html im grinning mischevously :D.

somebunny fine me a twin!!

12m.jpg

[b]

I viewed this thread with some trepidation. I am glad to find out that I look like no one other than myself. *whew*

I must say, however, that Gato_Solo and Morpheous is the best one by far.