HWC LOOKALIKES GALLERY. :-)

ipmoof

PuterTutor said:
Is that some kind of UK insult? :hmm:

No, not at all. You do have a very amiable facade, kinda like Jeff Bridges. Go get yourself a Dogmobile and you'll be sorted, mate.

Mind you, up until now I had always thought that the first picture you posted was just one you had grabbed off www.mulletsgalore.com just to remain anonymous. A comment you made to me a while back in one of the threads only seemed to support this. :D

BlurOfSerenity

ahh!! that's right, i still have that damned oral sex donation thing on the page, the link to which i posted. i think i will take it down now. ... should i?

BlurOfSerenity

lol, i tell myself that's because few people go to my site, like, ever. in fact, i think most of the people i tell to go to it, visit the first page, occasionally sign the guestbook... but dont venture past that first page. it sucks.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hmm. I like it. In fact, I set it up as the wallpaper on my wifes computer, think she'll get the hint?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
ipmoof said:
PuterTutor said:
Is that some kind of UK insult? :hmm:

No, not at all. You do have a very amiable facade, kinda like Jeff Bridges. Go get yourself a Dogmobile and you'll be sorted, mate.

Mind you, up until now I had always thought that the first picture you posted was just one you had grabbed off www.mulletsgalore.com just to remain anonymous. A comment you made to me a while back in one of the threads only seemed to support this. :D

Nah, I was a little apprehensive about posting my photo, but I gave it some thought, and I think this way about it, there are quite a few crazy fuckers living right here in the town I'm in, if they don't care enough to stalk, I should go worldwide. ;)

agw_01

lmfao!!!!!! :D This is too funny!

I see im on there too. Cheers for that Arris :D

lolol!!! omg, this rules!!!

That eminem one is class, and Andre Agassi looks unreal.

Also, Toolbox vs Jean Claude Van Damme one is class.

Good on ya for finding them :D

Rock :headbang: On

unclehobart

7_1032782110.jpg

sam2.jpg