HWC LOOKALIKES GALLERY. :-)

Rose

tonks said:
nope, just the curly hair. definitely cuter than carrot top!

Definately.

The curly hair is the only resemblance. You have a much nicer facial structure, Freako. Quite honestly, Carrot Top is .... unnattractive. You, however, don't have that against you.

StuTheWise

Here ya go Mitch:

img10.jpg

FluerVanderloo

I really couldn't tell you who I think I look like. So I figured if anyone was up for it, let me know. My mom said Gwyneth, but I don't see it...

IDLEchild

FluerVanderloo said:

Ofcourse young lady, you're a beautiful person (not inside because simply for the fact i do not know you). On the outside you're a beautiful young woman.

But take heed of the following words: Do not let beauty get to your head or you'll be another airhead on the block. Seen too many given up their minds for sociolization benefits.

FluerVanderloo

IDLEchild said:
Ofcourse young lady, you're a beautiful person (not inside because simply for the fact i do not know you). On the outside you're a beautiful young woman.

But take heed of the following words: Do not let beauty get to your head or you'll be another airhead on the block. Seen too many given up their minds for sociolization benefits.

Oh don't worry darlin beauty sure the hell ain't getting in this head. I have self esteem so low you could squash it with your heel. My head's full of...fluff. Useless information. Civil War schtuff. Anne Rice books. Oh yeah, and of course what I've learned in my medical classes. Can't be a doctor without it.

I'm a very isolated creature. Only have a few friends, like 3. Well, I can't even consider them friends. Anyway, I ramble. I don't like people. Hence why I'm going to be a diagnostic radiologist. Very little patient contact. When I go places, I go alone. How do I get my feelings out? There are about 50 spiral notebooks in my dresser drawer, just full of emotion.

But again, I ramble. Thanks muchly for the compliment sweetie.

MrBishop

FluerVanderloo said:
I really couldn't tell you who I think I look like. So I figured if anyone was up for it, let me know. My mom said Gwyneth, but I don't see it...
Pretty damn close :)
attachment.php

Rose

I don't see the resemblance in your hair as much as I do the facial expression. Granted, you're not smiling, but I've seen that same face on Gwyneth. :D