I am a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!

75renegade

Congrats Ash!!:headbang:

Hell, I only graduated 'cause my teachers decidely, DID NOT wanna 'ave me back the next year!!

They even told me, privately, what to put on the sem. exams, (to get me the hell outta there, j/k:D

BlurOfSerenity

and here is the diploma itself!!!!!

XD!!!

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=201508[/attachment]

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
It's a sad, sad day. :( Well, not quite so sad if you're planning on going to college. I saw that as more freedom than high school, while still allowing you to disillusion yourself as to what the real world is like. :) But the courses are harder in college, which means you can only get drunk four times a week. :(

BlurOfSerenity

oh darn, only drink four times a week, i guess i'll really be missing out ;)

lol

i'm going to college, and i hope to work at leat 30 hours a week this summer, so that i have something to freaking DO.

BlurOfSerenity

i'd like to be a nurse someday. :D

to be done with school... seems kinda surreal right now.
as my friend julia put it, "by the time it hits us we'll be to far into college to really notice"

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
This is a pic of my diploma:

diplo.gif

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny when I found the pic of his diploma... grades kinda suck. :lol:

Genious... man, what an understatement! :D

Mirlyn

They gave you your diploma? They mailed ours about a month after walking.

And it didn't hit me until I was in college for a semester or two. :headbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Mine looks similar to Jeslek's (well, they're the sae base diploma before the custom printing) but of course mine wasn't presented to me in the city of civics :p

chcr

Too cute for words
ash r said:
i'd like to be a nurse someday.
Congrats, Ash. My lovely wife is an RN with an oncology certification. She was an associates degree RN for twenty years, until three weeks ago, when she graduated with her bachelor's. Go for the bachelor's degree if you can. I think she feels the associate's degree held her back from some things. She was a single mom at the time though and couldn't stay in school that long.

:dance: