I am better than your kids

tonksy

OTC ~ where a thread can go from childrens art work to jello wrestling...gotta love this place.

Mare

He He...... :lol2: Right-hear that..

See a childs imagination is even good for the adults.... :swing:
It humors us.....

chatty kathy

The little ones on the bus come on and give me pics all the time I tell them how nice they are and file them....I tell them that I am taking them home to hang on my frige...It makes them feel good...They never make my frige...its just the thought to keep them going.

Mare

Think About This...

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors...but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

Living on earth is very expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.

How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.

Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.

Have an awesome day, and know that someone has thought about you today!

:winkkiss:

"Room With A View"
Sung By Carolyn Dawn Johns

Brought to you by pianoladynancy.com

IDLEchild

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors...but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

No, they were forced into one box and they stay together because real estate is expensive and there is always a stupid kid around waiting to eat them. They can't pay high rent and they are on the very bottom of the "unedible yet eaten" food chain so they have to stay together despite start contrasts facing them.

The pretty ones hate the dull ones and vice versa.

The light ones hate the dark ones and vice versa.

Some of them hog space and refuse to get a job and live off of others and they hate the successful ones and vice versa.

They are overcrowded and stuffed in cheap housing.

tonksy

IDLEchild said:
No, they were forced into one box and they stay together because real estate is expensive and there is always a stupid kid around waiting to eat them. They can't pay high rent and they are on the very bottom of the "unedible yet eaten" food chain so they have to stay together despite start contrasts facing them.

The pretty ones hate the dull ones and vice versa.

The light ones hate the dark ones and vice versa.

Some of them hog space and refuse to get a job and live off of others and they hate the successful ones and vice versa.

They are overcrowded and stuffed in cheap housing.
but...love grows best in little houses ;)

you forgot to mention that the really cool ones get all worn down to useless nubs and are inevitably chucked, eaten, or lodged in an ear canal.

IDLEchild

tonks said:

you forgot to mention that the really cool ones get all worn down to useless nubs and are inevitably chucked, eaten, or lodged in an ear canal.

Or rampant racism grows in little houses filled with minorities.

The cool ones get worn down...true...they are like Prostitutes...the harder they work, the more they get screwed.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tonks said:

Let me assure you that that is a misnomer. The inly thing growing in small houses is tempers.

Living on earth is very expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Living on earth is free. Water food & shelter are abundant. Where you spend your time may be expensive.

chatty kathy

IDLEchild said:
Or rampant racism grows in little houses filled with minorities.

The cool ones get worn down...true...they are like Prostitutes...the harder they work, the more they get screwed.
YEAH!!! But I swear I must have tits on my back cus it seems Im always getting screwed up the ass!!!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
chatty kathy said:
YEAH!!! But I swear I must have tits on my back cus it seems Im always getting screwed up the ass!!!

Perhaps you need to wear some 'razor panties'. :grinyes:

and it's spelled flavored. There ain't no 'u'. :grinyes:

Hoon

That's the funniest thing I've seen since PC builder opened his closet and discovered all of his pants were gone!!

Courtesy of Beard of Pants!!
:lol2:

chatty kathy

Gato_Solo said:

Please don't be mad at some of the things I say....But I sure could use some Flavored Panties.....dunno bout the razor ones?? :lol2:

Bungi

Gato_Solo said:

Sure.... next thing you'll be telling me colored is right too. :rolleyes:

Cheese

Gato_Solo said:

Australians and Brits include the "u" into the spelling of colour, flavour etc.
We also spell it as mum instead of mom and favour instead of favor :nerd: