I am sad

AlphaTroll

Just had some bad news. Probably not earth shattering in the greater scheme of things, but it's pretty damned sad to me.

A very close friend (I would actually go so far as to say best friend) is moving to Canada at the end of the year.

This sucks big time.

I actually feel like crying :mope:

alex

Awwww, poor thing. Sucks loosing a good friend. But hey, at least they're only moving.

AlphaTroll

I know, but she's moving to the other side of the bloody world and we are basically inseperable as it is - it's gonna be shitty to not be able to pop down the street and just say hi to her. Or not play golf with her anymore. And no more girl's nights.

Fucking Canada.

alex

Not really, maybe that smilie wasn't appropriate. I just don't know many girls that play golf. Maybe that's because I've never played golf.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Vancouver. Hehe, we're already planning my first visit.
You should stop in Montreal/Toronto then you can meet either Prof/Bish/Uki or me and Les and Paul...oh look, I'm in the Toronto area crew...you should stop in Toronto :D

Professur

It's more of a "You just peed yourself" kinda warm. It feels good at first, but the feeling doesn't last. And you get laughed at alot.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
It's more of a "You just peed yourself" kinda warm. It feels good at first, but the feeling doesn't last. And you get laughed at alot.

that sounds a lot like Vancouver all right.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Just had some bad news. Probably not earth shattering in the greater scheme of things, but it's pretty damned sad to me.

A very close friend (I would actually go so far as to say best friend) is moving to Canada at the end of the year.

This sucks big time.

I actually feel like crying :mope:

If my friend were moving to Canada, I'd laugh at them.

MrBishop

AlphaTroll said:
I know, but she's moving to the other side of the bloody world and we are basically inseperable as it is - it's gonna be shitty to not be able to pop down the street and just say hi to her. Or not play golf with her anymore. And no more girl's nights.

Fucking Canada.
We love you too! :)
Friends and family moving away sucks. My sister's not quite as far away from me as your friend is moving, but it still means that I only see her every 6 weeks or so. My fav aunt is in Edmonton and I'm lucky if I see her every two years. :(

At least you have the internet. Beats having to use snail-mail for your contacts.

ekahs retsam

BeardofPants said:
Sorry kaz :( - it could be worse, she could be dying.

I don't know some fates are worse then death, like moving to Canada for instance :nuts2:

Seriously though why is she moving to Canda seems like a long distance to suddenly just up and move to?