I can't use my pm's.

unclehobart

What movie then? Chick flick? ... perhaps one of those arty farty Swedish movies with nothing but a black screen and 8 hours of the sound of a leaky faucet?

AlphaTroll

Erm....can we rather go for something where some guy blows stuff up?

Actually, I'd love to see something with some martial arts right now.

unclehobart

How about a movie where half naked martial arts women share their feelings all while the sound of a leaky faucet runs in the background? That would have a little something for everyone.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
How about a movie where half naked martial arts women share their feelings all while the sound of a leaky faucet runs in the background? That would have a little something for everyone.
hell why not? i smoke enough pot i'll watch dust play in sunbeams....

unclehobart

Have either of you seen Kill Bill yet? That would satisfy AT and I ... and Tonky professes chemical detatchment. I think we may have a winner.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Have either of you seen Kill Bill yet? That would satisfy AT and I ... and Tonky professes chemical detatchment. I think we may have a winner.
i adore tarantino movies....works for me. :D

unclehobart

Now all we have to do is work out that pesky 20,000 km of distance that is separating all of us. Coordinating this $40 movie should only cost about 2000$US in plane tickets. Whose game?

AlphaTroll

Hmm. rich, poor - no difference, I'm sure I could get some guy to pay for my ticket.

Got the dominatrix part right though ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'd say Hoon, you're not able to get or use private messages because you were spamming the link to some other site around using it, so you were placed on indefinite PM timeout, but this thread has strayed off topic about 6 ways from Sunday. Yeah, that's the OTC way :beerbang:

A.B.Normal

fury said:
Well, I'd say Hoon, you're not able to get or use private messages because you were spamming the link to some other site around using it, so you were placed on indefinite PM timeout, but this thread has strayed off topic about 6 ways from Sunday. Yeah, that's the OTC way :beerbang:

{checks inbox}
Damn can't even get spammed :crying4:

Hoon

tonks said:
hell why not? i smoke enough pot i'll watch dust play in sunbeams....

You and my brother would make a great couple..
He drinks enough whiskey to float a battleship around.

tonksy

Hoon said:
You and my brother would make a great couple..
He drinks enough whiskey to float a battleship around.
you know...i talk about how much i smoke but it's reallly not that copious an amount...and i can't say i've ever had much in common with anyone that drank copious amounts of whiskey but if you say so.... :D

Hoon

fury said:

This is Nazi Germany

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, as a Nazi we don't really appreciate it if you went around telling several people you don't know to go over to a completely unrelated country and tell them you sent em. :beerbang: