I did not know that.

Professur

Alrighty then. What public information (that excludes information from private forums, PMs, emails, etc) about a fellow member could you have done without. I'll start off with pretty much every answer to the "What do you do with the product of your fapping?" thread.

Professur

Amongst others. Some of us frequent more than one board, and many of them have one ... or several private forums. There are at least three here that I know of.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I can unequivocally state that there are no private forums besides the Bomb Shelter into which any members are able to enter.

Starya

Professur said:
Alrighty then. What public information (that excludes information from private forums, PMs, emails, etc) about a fellow member could you have done without.
Can't think of any.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The only hidden forum is that of mods, everybody knows that. The bomb shelter is not hidden, the access is just restricted to contributors.

Edit: ohh I forgot the KOC forum, but that one is closed, hidden and without any valuable information to anyone. It wasn't deleted just to not alter postcounts.

Professur

Luis G said:
The only hidden forum is that of mods, everybody knows that. The bomb shelter is not hidden, the access is just restricted to contributors.

Edit: ohh I forgot the KOC forum, but that one is closed, hidden and without any valuable information to anyone. It wasn't deleted just to not alter postcounts.

*giggle*Amazing what people forget, isn't it?