i don't think we should pay for this

2minkey

bootlicker
I can't even begin to tell you just how much this says about your enlightened® and elitist™ principals.. -- If you cannot exploit me, I have no value to you?

dude, you're awesome.

yeah, i really wish i had no soul, just like gordon gekko.

don't be an ass. none of us lack basic moral bearings. well, maybe winky. anyway...

the fact of the matter is that you are exploited. just like gonz. and you're angry about it. i have some sympathy for your issues with politics et cetera, but ultimately you are bleeting sheep. and that isn't flattering.

now, i ain't much less of a peon than you, but i don't apply my idealisms - human dignity, various basic rights, et cetera - based on my clan. which is exactly what you just outlined. i prefer merit to birth.

and i also don't embarrass myself by painting myself as some kind of victim. now you could call most of my posts whining, but, really, they're more just "relax, francis" comments on other people's doomsday predictions.

if you do some good in your community, that's great. (wow man "local" is sooooo trendy right now... you sure you ain't going metro?)

i think you have the right to spew your vitriol as much as you want. i also think your kids have a foundational right to a real education. if they are bright, regardless of where they came from...

not too long from now when they tell you that you're a baboon, you'll think of me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
wow. so you're admitting that intellectuals and hippies have put all this shit upon you.

Funny that. We were creating & producing while Rome burned.

there's a diff between making fun of twits like you and whining about how bad one has it, how everyone else is bringing this country down, et cetera.

oh, your lives are soooooo bad. and they would be so much better if it weren't for...

The only who complains about my situation is you.

BTW, I'm not exploited, much to your chagrin.

2minkey

bootlicker
and then the prole, sensing that his drab undertones would compromise his steely facade, stepped away from true class consciousness and returned to his chores.

ResearchMonkey

What is it with you and this imaginary financial class warfare. You do think like a commie, that's the war the commies want. It doesn't really hold water on our end bro.

Liberty, its simple really.

2minkey

bootlicker
i'm not the one talking like the victim bub.

y'all got your liberals, and elites, and blah blah that are making life soooo tough for you.

it's a classic class narrative of victimization.

you should be embarrassed more than anything.

but it certainly does set up the obvious defense.

"i am ALPHA MALE!!!!"

laugh.

you're a case worker.

talk about a typical wuss liberal job.

you must be all torn up inside.

ResearchMonkey

LOL, you're so retarded.

[faggy egghead voice]it's a classic class narrative of victimization.[/faggy egghead voice]

No it's not, Tyranny is a political narrative, a theme, that has been repeated over the ages by governments over their citizens. If you have ever read history the theme gets lots of attention, there has even been wars over it. Just because it serves you doesn't mean that isn't a reality. It's a little complicated for such a general philosophizer as you to grasp. but its not exactly the same as complaining to be victim like fags cry "victim" daily. -- In fact my saying that to you is probably claiming to be a victim in your twisted little world.

I'll say it for you again: I believe people should be responsible for themselves and that the federal government should be small and humble. I'm not sure how you twist that into the class-warfare that you keep spewing.

As far as being a "caseworker." I'm OK with what I do. I guess to a narcissist that may seem like a meaningless vocation. -- Speaking of creating class warfare...

Winky

RU486

f1wldv.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
LOL, you're so retarded.

but its not exactly the same as complaining to be victim like fags cry "victim" daily. -- In fact my saying that to you is probably claiming to be a victim in your twisted little world.

I'll say it for you again: I believe people should be responsible for themselves and that the federal government should be small and humble. I'm not sure how you twist that into the class-warfare that you keep spewing.

As far as being a "caseworker." I'm OK with what I do. I guess to a narcissist that may seem like a meaningless vocation. -- Speaking of creating class warfare...

what? why come you don't talk right bubba? and yount is calling me retarted???

"I AM NOT EXPLOITED... I AM TYRRANIZINATED!!!"

right. tyranny hoisted upon you. LOL that is such a puss out.

you is claim taht i, i say i me a victim? waht? hoo side you on shrimpdick? cannt you read my before posts? want go starbucks fo handjob?

ResearchMonkey

There's a that fag talk we talked about. Don't feel bad sco, there are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives.

I pay my own way in life. I pay my taxes, unfortunately I do pay. I'm not sure what your problem is with me not liking to pay taxes for illegals or welfare queens. If you cannot see the increasing powers of the government over your life, well, you deserve what you get.

Enjoy your nanny state Doc.

obamaspeaceinourtime.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
if my life is ruined, it ain't because of the government. it's because of me. man up and quit whining so incessantly. if your shit is that messed up, look in the mirror.

your government does not represent you because you aren't important other than as a labor source. yet somehow you manage to focus your rage on other little people like border-jumpers. seems like there's a few things you don't really get.

just like 1917. when the (1) owners played off the (2) poor whites against the (3) blacks.

if you're having trouble here, you would be #2.

you don't even know what's for your own good. and that's why you got jesus. after a 12-step program and a life of raging loserdom.

you know one thing i've noticed is that case workers seem to be about one level above the people the counsel.

starting to get the picture?

ResearchMonkey

Oh I get it alright minx. You're a crazy person.

My life is good. Could it be better, sure but I don't depend on Uncle Sugar or anyone else for that. I have two homes and plenty of land. Most importantly I have a loving family that I enjoy spending time with. I have friends, real friends that I can depend on. I have far more than most have, I've done the work and I have earned it. -- My conscious is clear.

My hope for you is that someday you'll get past your indoctrination and discover the idea that is liberty.

2minkey

bootlicker
i just love poor honest folk. they're so dumb.

dr_nick_riviera.jpg

thank you for participating in this sociological study. your cooperation has been appreciated. your squalor as well.

reginald kermit baumbach
chief investigator, dipshit brigade
office of the secretary of goatfuckers
united nations kid's attache

2minkey

bootlicker
apathetic? nah, i just don't cry wolf like you. but i guess it's tough out there in the fields.

i just cried for you a little. you know us metro-hipster fag-bois!