I HATE CANADIANS!

greenfreak

Altron said:
I picked canada because there are a ton of canadians here, and it wouldn't require much work.
And since it is probably the same thing as american food, it will be easy to cook.
Or i could just make tacos for mexican food...

That's ambition for ya! :laugh:

greenfreak

Did your teachers ever give you an assignment, to write a paper about someone or something... and they had a list of who/what was acceptable to pick from... but as they read the list, you had to pick what you wanted and only one person was allowed to have that subject? It's tough because everyone's going to want the easy ones and if you pick one, you don't know that the one after it is going to be better.

That happened to me once and I waited and waited, and finally he announced Sigmund Freud and I was the only one who picked him. It paid off, because it turned out to be something that was interesting to read about.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ours used to just do the paper in the hat thing, or let us pick and keep a running list, like...first come first serve.

Altron

It's actually for Boy Scouts, Febuary is Cultural Awareness Month and Lightning Patrol needs to make a cultural food - and of course the lazy patrol leader goes to find stuff at OTC...

unclehobart

I'd take the venison off your hands... but I don't think customs would like that very much.

I tried to find some poutine that I could eat while I was in Edmonton.. but everyone made it with fistfulls of corn starch.

When you think of signature dishes, you have to think of it as three major regions: the coast, the heartland, the quebecois. Each has their own specialities.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Customs wouldn't care about the venison. We have the same aminals here in the US for the most part, and our border with Canada is about as solid as swiss cheese.

unclehobart

Theyve gotten quite tight recently. They gave me the third degree for 2 hours and all but gave me the jelly finger.

Gato_Solo

Perhaps the guard with the big hands was off that day :D. The basic rule is...If it lives here naturally, then you can haul it here. They tend to worry more over banned and/or canned then venison.

Gato_Solo

You know...all the times I've traveled abroad, I've never had a problem with customs. I just flash my ID and go 'clanking' through. I imported about 5 mini-kegs of good German brew that way once...Mailing my clothes home so I could get them in my duffle was a pain, though. Expensive, too.

Gato_Solo

One day, grasshopper, you will taste of the nectar that is true German beer, and you will know why I went to such an extreme. ;)

DeathToElvis

Years back I lived in toronto for 6 months and was only too glad to leave- canadians are the rudest pieces of sh*t I've ever met- Makes me feel less guilty for disfiguring a would be mugger in Toronto..I hope he enjoys life without eyes, as I made sure he was rendered blind for life after trying to mug me...
My pen still had a bits of eye attached after the fight..

Canucks are worthless- they have no identities- - the only use for a candian is to hate-f*ck thier women, thats it...
To thier credit, Quebec has beautiful women- but being candians, I'd need to beat them into submission..
*piss2* *piss2*

A.B.Normal

Years back I lived in toronto for 6 months and was only too glad to leave- canadians are the rudest pieces of sh*t I've ever met- Makes me feel less guilty for disfiguring a would be mugger in Toronto..I hope he enjoys life without eyes, as I made sure he was rendered blind for life after trying to mug me...
My pen still had a bits of eye attached after the fight..

Canucks are worthless- they have no identities- - the only use for a candian is to hate-f*ck thier women, thats it...
To thier credit, Quebec has beautiful women- but being candians, I'd need to beat them into submission..
*piss2* *piss2*

Hey even Canadians don't like Torontonians ,ask our resident Barrieites .

DeathToElvis

Hey even Canadians don't like Torontonians ,ask our resident Barrieites .

okay, ill admit, i met people from Halifax, Vancouver and other parts of Canada that were great- just Toronto was an endless procession of a**holes- and the odd thing is they seemed to hate other canadians even more than Americans..
But my time in Toronto soured my experince there..