I HATE CANADIANS!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Years back I lived in toronto for 6 months and was only too glad to leave- canadians are the rudest pieces of sh*t I've ever met- Makes me feel less guilty for disfiguring a would be mugger in Toronto..I hope he enjoys life without eyes, as I made sure he was rendered blind for life after trying to mug me...
My pen still had a bits of eye attached after the fight..

Canucks are worthless- they have no identities- - the only use for a candian is to hate-f*ck thier women, thats it...
To thier credit, Quebec has beautiful women- but being candians, I'd need to beat them into submission..
*piss2* *piss2*

Tell us how you really feel.:rolleyes:

spike

Canucks are worthless- they have no identities- - the only use for a candian is to hate-f*ck thier women, thats it...
To thier credit, Quebec has beautiful women- but being candians, I'd need to beat them into submission..
*piss2* *piss2*

Hell of a way to make an entrance :toast:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Years back I lived in toronto for 6 months and was only too glad to leave- canadians are the rudest pieces of sh*t I've ever met- Makes me feel less guilty for disfiguring a would be mugger in Toronto..I hope he enjoys life without eyes, as I made sure he was rendered blind for life after trying to mug me...
My pen still had a bits of eye attached after the fight..

*piss2* *piss2*

Nice first post *piss2*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ah shucks sweety I'll always think of you as a newfie and you'll have those TO peeps turned into marshmallows in no time.:grinyes:

I like to think that if I let a few people in front of me when I'm driving each day maybe they'll pay it forward and then Toronto will be a kinder place :)

tonksy

I thought I had found the curd cheese at Trader Joe's the other day but it was tee tiny mozzerella balls instead :(

unclehobart

What is the salt level in the gravy then? If the cheese and fries are bland, what is bringing flavour to the party?... or is it just a succulent fat thing?