I have heard

Kawaii

...and i'm sick of it. The game lasted for a grand total of 6 hours.

Way to repeat the same fucking fight over and over again.

Kawaii

After the initial 'shock and awe' effect, the game seems like an endlessly repeating scene, consisting of:
1: You enter the level and get ambushed by a few generic monters, usually those fireball-tossing things.
2: You run through a bunch of identical fucking corridors fighting identical Generic Slow-Ass Flesh-eating Zombies©, Generic Fucking Camping Counterterrorist Zombies© and Not-So-Unexpected Fireball-Tosser Ambushes© until you find a Perfectly Normal Locked Door©.
3: You backtrack through the Generic Corridors© and find the Conveniently Placed Key©.
4: You back-backtrack to the Perfectly Normal Locked Door© and open it, probably finding:
5: An Incredibly Irreplacable Object Of Extreme Plot Significance©.
6: Rinse and repeat.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
WOW...good thing I don't like games like this...I couldn't play it...running a 1600+ with 256mb RAM, onboard Radeon IGP 300M...I love my laptop :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Kawaii said:
After the initial 'shock and awe' effect, the game seems like an endlessly repeating scene, consisting of:
1: You enter the level and get ambushed by a few generic monters, usually those fireball-tossing things.
2: You run through a bunch of identical fucking corridors fighting identical Generic Slow-Ass Flesh-eating Zombies©, Generic Fucking Camping Counterterrorist Zombies© and Not-So-Unexpected Fireball-Tosser Ambushes© until you find a Perfectly Normal Locked Door©.
3: You backtrack through the Generic Corridors© and find the Conveniently Placed Key©.
4: You back-backtrack to the Perfectly Normal Locked Door© and open it, probably finding:
5: An Incredibly Irreplacable Object Of Extreme Plot Significance©.
6: Rinse and repeat.

That is why I don't care much for FPS games. Battlefield 1942 & Far Cry, stuff like that has some rhyme to add to its reason.