I know Simplyred!

Uki Chick

simplyred said:
You're not late...It's a fashionable enterance! Thanks for showing! Grab a drink, have a seat, we are singing bad 80's music.

I'm cool with the 80's music! As long as the cold alcoholic drinks are flowing, i'm all good. :drink:

simplyred

Ironically the only singing we have done has been simply red but I would welcome a change, because I am all out of lyrics...

Uki Chick

Jenny don't change your number
8 6 7-5 3 0 9 (8 6 7-5 3 0 9)
Jenny, Jenny you're the girl for me

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
It means that you don't read Larry Niven.Or pay enough attention to what I post.

here

Oh, I knew you had a thread named it but my curiosity never got really peaked enough to bother typing out the question of what it means until a second person used it.

simplyred

Uki Chick said:
Jenny don't change your number
Jenny, Jenny you're the girl for me

I wish I had Jessie's girl nahnahnah nah nah

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Nor indeed to even read the thread, since it was defined there.

Ya know what...reading the thread now makes me remember reading it before...I guess I just didn't care enough to remember it...:shrug:

Professur

simplyred said:
I had to ask too...I was then linked to the thread. Cute.

You'd be completely horrified at the volumes of information about each of us that's available at the touch of the search button ..... if you know what key words to look for.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I ain't worried. I lie about everything anyway. I'm actually a lesbian Star Wars addicted cello playing professional taxidermist from South Dakota, for instance.