I once knew a offtopic. This isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ol' man

I was part of a thriving offtopic discussion group at HWC for quite awhile until it was disbanded. I wanted to bring it back but alas it never happend. I was one of the first people here at the new supposed offtopic but didn't post much until lately cause I never had much offtopic to talk about. Well I won't be coming back. I am sure you are all heart broken. You can call your self offtopic but I got another word for this place.

Please delete my account, send back my contribution and I will call it a day and be done with it.

ol' man

HeXp£Øi± said:
I guess since you've been around so long there's no excuse for you not to read the rules.

Anyway I didn't break any rules.

Time to take ot links from my sigs on different forums.

RD_151

ol' man,

What happned? You can't go! I'm sure it will be fine. WE ALL got banned at HWC for one thing or another :D All that stuff passes soon enough!!!

I think you should stick around!!!

At least tell us what the problem is!

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
he isnt banned from posting at the site.
he is upset for getting caught breaking a rule for the bombshelter.
and not being able to post in it anymore.

Ol'man, maybe you should have taken the time out to respond via pm to Sam or some other admin with something in your defense, instead of blowing off in public.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Justintime said:
Ol'man, maybe you should have taken the time out to respond via pm to Sam or some other admin with something in your defense, instead of blowing off in public.

Just what i was thinking.

never2muchRAM

oh great. here we go again. ol' man, is it something i said? maybe i just brought back some ol' memories or something and it got you back to your ol' tricks?:confuse3: just dont go yet dude. i just got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.