I sent a PM to tonksy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

You know what's actually hilarious about this is that RM and I are far more alike than either of us are comfortable with....

You guys are too much alike and that's why you don't agree on things?

Is that like "opposites attract" or "magnets repel?" :shrug:

Professur

You guys are too much alike and that's why you don't agree on things?

Is that like "opposites attract" or "magnets repel?" :shrug:

Alike doesn't mean the same, Cerise. The differences between Bish and I are frequently minor points of perspective. How we interpret them is usually the same. The outcome we wish from events, is dramatically different, tho.

OMG RM just sent me some email about how he is an alpha male and how he understands all these things and is going to "help" me with his blah blah blah....

You know what, I am just gonna play troll ping pong with you RM. If you insist on being a troll, I'll just keep serving it back in kind as I see fit. To anyone else, I am sorry if this is a problem for you. Just let me know if I am unduly taking it out on anyone else. RM, just stay off the subject of me and I'll do the same, otherwise if you want to shovel shit and feed the flames, just expect it comin' back your way....

ResearchMonkey

OMG RM just sent me some email about how he is an alpha male and how he understands all these things and is going to "help" me with his blah blah blah....

You know what, I am just gonna play troll ping pong with you RM. If you insist on being a troll, I'll just keep serving it back in kind as I see fit. To anyone else, I am sorry if this is a problem for you. Just let me know if I am unduly taking it out on anyone else. RM, just stay off the subject of me and I'll do the same, otherwise if you want to shovel shit and feed the flames, just expect it comin' back your way....
I thought you said you were going to post it and make me look like a fool?

I do enjoy watching you slip in your own shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.