I was forced to degrade myself ...

nalani

kuulani said:
*downing my cup of Kona coffee in reassurance that this is REAL coffee*

by the way, thanks for the coffee yesterday .. real coffee makes your whole day go by so great! I had all my functions out of the way before noon - house cleaned, laundry done, shopping done, homework started :)

real coffee = real life

ooh .. I should go in to advertising :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
nalani said:
by the way, thanks for the coffee yesterday .. real coffee makes your whole day go by so great! I had all my functions out of the way before noon - house cleaned, laundry done, shopping done, homework started :)

Just what do you all put in that coffee, anyway. Maybe I need to try some of that stuff.

unclehobart

This is some of the best stuff I've run across in 20 years. I have to buy it at a local health food store.

Attachment(s):

108-0885_img.jpg, 130.83kb

11_1032884089.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
If you ever run across this brand, let me know. It's been hard-to-come-by since we left Howard AFB. I've got no-body that can send me my fix... :(

logogif.gif

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I used to rely on aircrews, but we don't even fly there that often anymore. I used to get 1 case per month, but now I'm lucky if I can even find one case per year... :(

unclehobart

How about ships then? Youre in a port town. Ships run through the canal all the damn day. You might be able to work out something with a privateer or merchant marine service. Give the squiddy service a call.

PT

I guess all you hardcore coffee people are going to hate me, but I really like Maxwell House, French Roast. It's the best I've had.

unclehobart

Now thats what I call blasphemy. I think we need to perform a Catholic exorcism upon your tastebuds.

demons be gone!

PT

I've also been known to enjoy a cup of convenience store coffee as well. Do I have a problem?

unclehobart

The convenience store stuff is a context issue.

If you really like it... you have problems. If you are out and on the road traveling, getting a fast sprint to work, desperate for caffeine... its cool. Convenience store coffee is just a caffeine dose... not pleasure.