I was forced to degrade myself ...

nalani

I am a coffee snob ... I only drink Kona Coffee .. even if it's blended, the main thing is that it's Kona Coffee ... well, I ran out of coffee .. and it was too early to run over to ku'u's house and go rummaging through her fridge .. so ... so ... *having flashbacks* ... so I made Yuban! :ashamed: ... I know, I know .. what am I doing with Yuban in my house? Our elder aunty was on the compound for a time and when she left, she gave me the rest of the can ... so I put it away in case there are visitors who come around and don't necessarily need to have Kona coffee ... and ... and .. I made the Yuban :crying2: .. and I drank it ...:crying3: .... but I just couldn't finish the cup ... :crying4: ... I cried to ku'u first thing this morning ...

:crying5: :crying6:

HeXp£Øi±

Darn...i thought this was going to be some sexually explicit thread. ?(

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
HeXp£Øi± said:

Why do you think I said I'm sorry?

kuulani

silly, even if I was still sleeping, I'd understand if you had to rummage in the fridge for coffee ... I mean, it's coffee for christsakes ...

:coffee:

nalani

HeXp£Øi± said:

hmm... knowing me (granted you know very little), why would you think anything I did that had anything to do with sex would be degrading? ;)
I follow my mom's advice .. use it .. or lose it

:headbang:

unclehobart

Yuban? Are you mad? Better to live without than to have to drink a cup of that tainted floor sweep compound. Gross.

nalani

unclehobart said:
Yuban? Are you mad? Better to live without than to have to drink a cup of that tainted floor sweep compound. Gross.

I know .. *sniff* .. I know you're probably disappointed in me .. and ashamed .. but ... I was .. desperate ... :crying2:

unclehobart

nalani said:
unclehobart said:

I know .. *sniff* .. I know you're probably disappointed in me .. and ashamed .. but ... I was .. desperate ... :crying2:
Don' be a worryin, mon. I have a high threshold of shame for everyone who isn't me.

nalani

*shakes you violently*

who are you and what have you done with Rob and why the hell did you replace him with a philosopher?!?!?!?!

:p