If you could change into anything or anyone at all, what would it be?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'd probably turn into a Saiyan. They can fly fast, destroy planets with the flick of a finger, sense where people are, and other cool stuff like that. Also, the ground crumbles and flies apart when they get angry. That's just cool as hell :goku:

:beerbang:

Rose

Hrm. I'd have to say I'd be best a warlock as depicted in "Charmed" - unlimited powers (basically) and 'blinking' can get you anywhere in a .... blink!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Being a Saiyan would be more fun though :D Cause some things are actually still a challenge. Instant Transmission (at least, the kind Goku uses) requires you to find a large power level at the location you're looking to go, and if it's too far away you can't get there. And every time you find a new enemy much stronger than you, you have no choice but to do another transformation that shakes the world and makes you much stronger than your enemy. :beerbang:

Rose

fury said:
Being a Saiyan would be more fun though :D Cause some things are actually still a challenge. Instant Transmission (at least, the kind Goku uses) requires you to find a large power level at the location you're looking to go, and if it's too far away you can't get there. And every time you find a new enemy much stronger than you, you have no choice but to do another transformation that shakes the world and makes you much stronger than your enemy. :beerbang:

:blush: You might as well be speaking Baklaslavokian to me, 'cause I don't understand any of it or know what a "Saiyan" is. :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Got Cartoon Network? Watch Dragonball Z, on almost every weekday at 4:00something :D

Rose

Nope! I have basic channels only - about 10 of them (and 6 come in decently good!). We watch too much tv with these channels, there's no way I'm getting more. :D *

*at least not anytime soon

EvilRemix

Fury, I hear what your saying, Saiyans, as depicted in Dragonball and DragonballZ would be fun to be. I would have to pick an entirely different thing to choose into. If there were anything in the world that I could be, it would be a Golden Dragon. It couldnt just be any dragon though, but one who was wise with great power, such as that of shapeshifting and magic. That would be something great to behold, let alone to be.. thats just my two cents though..

P.S. - Super Saiyan 3 make your forhead look weird and your hair gets all messy

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'd be a cow. You'ld get to lay around in a grassy field all day and twice a day someone comes over and plays with your tits. :shrug: Can it get any better than that?

Camelyn

Rose said:
:blush: You might as well be speaking Baklaslavokian to me, 'cause I don't understand any of it or know what a "Saiyan" is. :(

Adding up all the incarnations, Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT, Dragonball is one of the longest running anime series ever. Over 500 episodes in 10 years.

I don't actually *like* the show, but I know people who know people who do, and information transfers by osmosis. :)

Edited to add:
I'd be a hunter/ranger/archer. In any fantasy novel. With the big adventures, saving the day, fighting the baddies and travelling the globe with your steadfast companions. Still want to be a chick though. They always get to wear those nifty tights and corsety type things :)

Rose

Camelyn said:
Adding up all the incarnations, Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT, Dragonball is one of the longest running anime series ever. Over 500 episodes in 10 years.

I don't actually *like* the show, but I know people who know people who do, and information transfers by osmosis. :)

Thank you! :D

*lol* at BCD. :D I'm thinking 3 sizes too small would mean you wouldn't be worn much ... *hehe*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
EvilRemix said:
P.S. - Super Saiyan 3 make your forhead look weird and your hair gets all messy
Well, duh, they had to do something to make it look radically different from SSJ and SSJ2. :p

steweygrrrr said:
a Tau Fire warrior Battlesuit pilot

and fury its Saya Jin in Japan
I know.

IDLEchild

fury what about SS4..it isn't really level 4 of a super sayian but it is the most powerful of them all.

Inkara1

Squiggy said:
I'd be a cow. You'ld get to lay around in a grassy field all day and twice a day someone comes over and plays with your tits. :shrug: Can it get any better than that?
I'd have to remember to drive up there and tip you while you sleep. :D

Wacky Nacky

I'd want to be a guy, just because then I can pee standing up, write my name in the snow, so be in a position of power during sex [[snickers]]....did I mention I could pee standing up? I just think that would be so cool :$ I've always wanted to pee standing up, like ever since I was 4 :$.