Illicit drugs here and abroad

crane

Whats the scoop where you live? Not asking if you personally partake of illegal substances (but you may tell) but more of what goes on in your area? Like here in Southern Ca we have alot of pot and methamphetimine use. Tweakers,we call em.
What about drug testing on the job...do you test and how do you feel about the constitutionality of testing?

I'm in construction so we test regularly...every month if your number comes up. Still, you'd be suprised at the amount of usage that still goes on.

nodnod

Around here the druggies usually have pot or hash. Personally I think drugs are for losers. People say that marijuana doesn't do any damage to you but I have a friend who has been smokin it for 10 years. He used to be pretty smart but now you have to tell him something a couple of times before it sinks in.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
meth is becoming prevalent around here. I have no use for them so I'm unsure of the all around use.

Drug testing is completely against the US Constitution, yet our judges are so scared of them that they overlook that little annoyance. Now we're testing chess club members...what's the point?

make all drugs legal & thin the herd a little.

K62

weed here, some dudes got busted at my highschool at lunch a few days ago, they were tokin on the street infront of the school :rolleyes:

greenfreak

Originally posted by nodnod
Personally I think drugs are for losers.

I'm with you nodnod.

I have no idea what drugs there are around here. This being NY I'm sure you can get your hands on anything if you know the right people and have the cash.

crane

I agree about drugs being for losers.....but that reminds me of a random,blanket drug screen at a company I worked for a few years ago. It was neat watching how many management and white collar big wheels silently gathered up their briefcases and personal items and left,untested, never to be heard from again.

Soler

Round here it seems to mainly be weed, E's, coke and whizz... I know alot of people who do some / all and I know loads of people who do none. The main one though is definatly weed. Personaly I don't mind a joint or two if I'm in with friends, nothing extream, just a few to get us giggling and talking rubbish, although I'm pretty good at that without help :D
My views are on the subject are live and let live, if it's not harming anyone else then theres no problem. It's when people get addicted to the hard stuff like heroin and they have to steal to feed thier habbit, thats when it starts to harm others and that, as everyone will agree is bang out of order.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
So you're saying that, when you do a joint, you don't go anywhere, or do anything...like driving, for instance...

Soler

Nope, when I do a joint I'm in for the night, I do it when I'm having a drink with friends, I treat "drug driving" as I would drink driving... I don't do it.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Marihuana, cocaine, extasis, and some other shit called "tachas" (a small pill that they put under their tongue).

crane

tachas huh....
Small pill under the tounge sounds nitro-glycerin prescribed for chest pain.
Wonder if thats what it is......nah

fury

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't a lot of drug use around here, at least it's not very obvious. But if I were to take a guess, they're mostly heavy pot smokers, because they're not the psychopaths that result from heavy crack use, they're just mostly... stupid. :retard:

Jas101

Loads of drugs here. Its legal.
So is prostitution...... I'm tempted so say "YAY!" but I know I'll get flamed so I wont. :D