I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry...

tonksy

Oh heck no! The good seats may be by invite only but there are a ton of pilgrims to the Hall every induction day. They have a huge tailgating area and BBQ competition and, of course, there is the Hall of Fame game (which is on tonight at 8pm eastern time).
You should know that, Gonz, as tonight's game is the "Ray-da's" vs. the Eagles.

nalani

oh man .. I'm thinking Timmy Chang just messed up his chance to be signed ... he's always done that pop-up thing before he throws .. and he's quite infamous for the most interceptions thrown which overshadows the most complete passes thrown.

Inkara1

I'd wonder if he knows how to do a handoff, since at UH, a running play still involves throwing the ball.

tonksy

LOL! I mean I've never heard of him before and now he is the Raiders second string QB! And what's funny about it is that we notice on his jersey his name is preceded by the first initial M and we were all like "Yeah, as if there is another". But there is! He has a relation playing another position. How funny!

rrfield

For this year, enshrinement tickets were available a few days before the event, $50 for good seats, $25 for crappy seats, so that shouldn't be a problem for '08 as of now.

chcr

Too cute for words
Yeah, yeah. I haven't talked to the boy since Saturday but I'm sure he's ecstatic too. :lol:

Congratulations on winning a meaningless game. :p

Professur

chcr said:
Yeah, yeah. I haven't talked to the boy since Saturday but I'm sure he's ecstatic too. :lol:

Congratulations on winning a meaningless game. :p

You mean that some of them aren't?