in bed i wear....

MrBishop

Just call me Buffy. I come with my own stake and everything.

I used to not be able to sleep in the buff, now I can't seem to sleep with anything on at all. My only rule...I keep a pair of boxers and a T around me if I'm visiting someone overnight. Can't just wander around nekkid in other people's houses, now can I?

Inkara1

I'm still in the habit of sleeping on my boxers. I just don't feel normal sleeping naked. Of course, I haven't lived by myself for all that long since Brandi's been gone, and when she was here other people were staying the night more often than not.

Urlysis

I generally like to wear Pajama bottoms in the winter and just Boxers in the Summer. Or nohting at all if I'm at my girlfriends and she ummmmmm........ nevermind!

Oz

I don't wear anything to bed............don't see the point, only tried wearing boxers a coupla times but they get wrapped up and its not fun when yer first action of a morning is to pull a wedgie out the crack of yer arse :eh:

If I'm staying at other folks' house I'll usually take a towel into the bedroom, in case I need to have a quick bit o' coverage for midnight toilet trips, etc.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You take a towel into the bedroom atother people's houses? Why not just put your boxers on if you have to get up???

I usually sleep with nothing on except when it's chilly then I will wear pajamas but usually only a tank top and either cotton pants or shorts...none of that button up flannel shirt stuff...ah choke me to death!! I always have to be completely wrapped in blankets so what I wear underneath the blankets is mainly dictated by weather.

Oz

Nixy said:
You take a towel into the bedroom atother people's houses? Why not just put your boxers on if you have to get up???

simple answer.......its easier and quicker to wrap around a towel than it is to pull on a pair of boxers. And if you wake with an erection but still desperately need to pee, it takes a lot of protecting your modesty with just underpants.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah...but don't they look at you funny when they take one of their towels into the room you are sleeping in?

Oz

Nixy said:
Yeah...but don't they look at you funny when they take one of their towels into the room you are sleeping in?

I take me own towel, soap, toothbrush etc Y'know?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That makes sense...I read it as you picked one up out of the linen closet and carried it to bed with you :D

IDLEchild

I know. But i found their conversation funny so i replied with a smilie to her response and restated that i started a thread exactly like this because i remembered then that i did.

Didn't wanna waste space with 2 posts. Kind of killed the purpose now.

AlphaTroll

BeardofPants said:
Fuck man, I have enough problems wearing those devil spawn inspired contraptions (bras) during the day, let alone worrying about one during the night. The damned tits can get prodded and elbowed for all I care at night time, cos the last thing I want is some underwires to cut across me.

Oh, I fully agree! The first thing to go when I get home is the bra. If I'm schlumfing around on weekends I don't even bother putting one on. If I ever get my hands on the sorry assed piece of oxygen stealing waste of DNA who invented the goddamned thing I'll kill him with his own invention :mad:

AlphaTroll

Not my fault you can't keep the curtains drawn! I wasn't looking on purpose........that restraining order you got against me still stands (or so the officer told me).............so if you don't want to be seen through binoculars from 6 blocks away close the drapes :p