in bed i wear....

pc_builder

I like being stared at & perved over. It makes me feel pretty. ;)

I tried sleeping nekkid, but I just can't get comfortable. I usually wear shorts and a tank top, but if I'm really tired, then I'll just go to sleep fully clothed... minus the shoes. And I'm really tired alot in the summer.

AlphaTroll

pc_builder said:
I like being stared at & perved over. It makes me feel pretty. ;)

I tried sleeping nekkid, but I just can't get comfortable. I usually wear shorts and a tank top, but if I'm really tired, then I'll just go to sleep fully clothed... minus the shoes. And I'm really tired alot in the summer.

And you sure do look hot in that tank top :brow:

breaky

now really, why bother wearing anything at all, you're unconscious, is that how it's spelt? but anyway, is it a fear of being violated? a self-protection thing? personally i find nothing more freeing and relaxing then sleeping completely nude, no blankets, sheets, nothing, just feeling the air on my flesh :winkkiss:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Oh, I fully agree! The first thing to go when I get home is the bra. If I'm schlumfing around on weekends I don't even bother putting one on. If I ever get my hands on the sorry assed piece of oxygen stealing waste of DNA who invented the goddamned thing I'll kill him with his own invention :mad:

But if someone hadn't invented it then we'd all have boobs down to our knees. Wearing a bra helps prevent sagging.

Arris

You could just get a friendly Arris to hold them in place instead. That would prevent sagging too :brow:

I sleep in pj type shorts. I prefer a softer material next to my groin than some of the sheets of beds that I have to sleep in.. :D

Uki Chick

breaky said:
sorry peoples, i don't wear some sexy silken undergarments, nor an old flannel nightie. my preference is for nothing at all. what do you wear, if anything at all? :winkkiss: surely i can't be the only naked sleeper in the world!

Who need clothing to wear anyway. I enjoy sleeping in the buff unless someone is staying over or i'm somewhere else. The sexy stuff is all nice and all, but it's not really made to sleep in. It's more of a turn on to have them taken off is all. Much better to sleep the way you came into the world.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I go to bed in whatever clothes I was wearing at the time that I decided to go to bed.

Vortex

AlphaTroll said:
Mostly I just sleep bare assed - only way to go in our summer anyway.
Especially so given that even now in SPRING some places have gotten up to 34'C o_O

As for what I wear to bed... a sexy arrangement... of... baggy tracksuit pants, and an even more sexier baggy T-Shirt :p ^_^

I have like 2 pairs of proper nighties, but hardly ever wear them :)

Mirlyn

Boxers. I tend to toss around in my sleep, and, well, lets just say I hate getting woke up in a pinch.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We can try to have a serious discussion in a serious forum & somebody comes along & goe soff topic.

Let you people talk about sleepin' nekid & everybody stays the course. WTF??? :D

Rose

I generally sleep in undies and that's all - and that doesn't mean a bra. Those aren't meant to be slept in. When I finally found a tank top with the built-in-bra-thingie which meant no bra to work ... heaven. ...

Oh, I drift. Yes, sleeping in ... only my undies. I don't like to sleep in clothing and I don't like to sleep nudie.

:D

Inkara1

Gonz said:
We can try to have a serious discussion in a serious forum & somebody comes along & goe soff topic.

Let you people talk about sleepin' nekid & everybody stays the course. WTF??? :D

That's because the stuff we drift topics off-topic to is this kind of stuff. Since the thread is already at this point, there's no reason to steer it, since we'd steer it to where it's going anyway.

Hedgelj

breaky said:
sorry peoples, i don't wear some sexy silken undergarments, nor an old flannel nightie. my preference is for nothing at all. what do you wear, if anything at all? :winkkiss: surely i can't be the only naked sleeper in the world!

Depends, if i'm in bed by myself....mesh shorts or boxers, with my g/f then nothing at all.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
nothing, unless i sleep on top of the covers. if i wear boxers for too long my waist starts to look like an 80 year old man's.

G.I.Jane

Depends on my mood:

Either a big t-shirt and undies or

NOTHING AT ALL!!!

I'm so bad... but thats good isn't it?? :evilcool:

Aunty Em

A nightie.... it keeps the "kids" under control so I don't get socked in the eye when I roll over... :lol:

... or nothing if it's very hot... which is rare around here except for maybe during late july/august... :)