Indoctrination 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

I don't know who "we" is either but if someone said "we should hack up your entire family and BBQ your pets" that would be acceptable to you on these forums. As long as I say "should" I can make any threat I want?
I just think that the abuses you suffered as budding young man should be discussed and not suppressed. It's good when someone can face the disgusting things relatives sometimes do to innocent children, its liberating and empowering.

Of course you can always hire a lawyer and subpoena my IP from OTC. Then you can get a court warrant and get my real name and address from my Internet provider then you can sue me to cover up your long history of homoerotic relationships with older men.

Don't you just love the liberal code of no personal responsibility. :swing:

spike

I just think that the abuses you suffered as budding young man should be discussed and not suppressed.

I didn't suffer any abuses.

Of course you can always hire a lawyer and subpoena my IP from OTC.

No, I know your threats are empty. Just childish rants of someone with nothing to say. "You proved me wrong, I will threaten you over the internets!". :laugh:

catocom

I don't know who "we" is either but if someone said "we should hack up your entire family and BBQ your pets" that would be acceptable to you on these forums. As long as I say "should" I can make any threat I want?

doesn't matter what's acceptable to me.
If you have a problem with it, you should go through the proper channels.

a lot is said on this board that I would not allow on mine.
I'm a dictator in my house.

spike

doesn't matter what's acceptable to me.
If you have a problem with it, you should go through the proper channels.

I was just asking, but if you don't want to say what you find acceptable that's ok. I know RM's threats are childish and empty but his constant temper tantrums are dragging down every thread into his trolling.

ResearchMonkey

I didn't suffer any abuses.

No, I know your threats are empty. Just childish rants of someone with nothing to say. "You proved me wrong, I will threaten you over the internets!". :laugh:

It may not seem like it now after your years of suffering sexual abuse. Its common for victims to identify with their oppressor and find ways of justifying the abuse. Its a simple coping mechanism. Quite often victims of sexual abuse, like you, will secretly seek out random acts of sex with strangers to feel loved satisfy. It is real problem that happens in public rest rooms all over the nation.

Do you often use public bathrooms?

LarryCraigConfessional.jpg

Its a bi-partisan issue and can happen to anyone.

spike

You just invent your own reality and let the facts be damned. Really helping out the forums here with the childish crap.

I wonder what childhood abuses caused the white supremacist thing.

catocom

I was just asking, but if you don't want to say what you find acceptable that's ok. I know RM's threats are childish and empty but his constant temper tantrums are dragging down every thread into his trolling.

I don't like typing that much, but I have said, and will continue to say, as
certain situations arise.
You can pull up all the stuff I've said on this board over the years, and get some idea. ;)

ResearchMonkey

Feel free to leave anytime son, I'm sure your cries of injustices will be well received at the dKOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.