Indoctrination 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Gonz the more I see of RM getting away with taking a shit on everyone he disagrees with, the more I regret complimenting your objectivity as a mod. Not that you'll care, just saying....

spike

He lets some people get away with almost anything. Even if it's non-stop constant trolling ruining every discussion.

ResearchMonkey

He lets some people get away with almost anything. Even if it's non-stop constant trolling ruining every discussion.

If by trolling you mean I don't give a rats ass about your feelings, well then yeah. Funny how selective you are in reasonable debate, your a master.

"how can I help obama?" worksheet.

Obama loves me yes I know for the liberals tell me so.

:swing:

spike

If by trolling you mean I don't give a rats ass about your feelings

No, I don't give a rats ass about your feelings either. So that's fine.

I meant the child-like trolling you do in every post instead of rational discussion.

Like this "Obama loves me yes I know for the liberals tell me so". It's useless stupid crap you throw out when you don't have anything intelligent to say.

No complaints, no action (since he's not alone here)

Should blatant violations of the AUP require a complaint to be have action taken?

This is why I had him on ignore (and likely will put him back there soon if nothing changes). He has become nothing but a troll. If anyone is "attacking" him, it is only in retaliation for his trolling. Just because you agree with his politics, do you not see what a vile angry bitter little man he has become (if one can judge by the shit he posts?)?

Don't get me wrong, we all do a little bit of this, nobody could really deny it, but this is just becoming really old really fast and very much a constant. I never see anything he posts any more that is valid argument just blatant abuse of others.

OK, I am complaining....

He is becoming increasingly more disruptive and abusive and adds nothing at all to the board, save for agreeing with some of the cons points, but I don't even think you can possibly deny it's starting to cross the line?

BTW the only reason I did not hit a report post button is that I think what I am saying is entirely reasonable and I see no reason at all this should be a secretive communication.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I see this crap out of you too. I'm vilified as the free speech guy. When two parties are rude to each other, I assume they can take the heat.

ResearchMonkey

But when one party is constantly trolling and the other is not taking the bait?

If by "bait" you mean liberals avoiding anything you can't argue with some NBC poll or libertard blog -or- actually making a unique self created point that is not copy/pasta, then yeah.

ResearchMonkey

I see this crap out of you too. I'm vilified as the free speech guy. When two parties are rude to each other, I assume they can take the heat.
I see this crap out of you too. I'm vilified as the free speech guy. I assume they can take the heat.
I see this crap out of you too. I assume they can take the heat.
I assume they can take the heat.
take the heat.

Cerise

But when one party is constantly trolling and the other is not taking the bait?

Kinda like you when you ask a question and you know you are not going to get an answer so you intentionally ask it 30 fucking times? :shrug:

No you haven't seen "this crap" out of me. Perhaps out of markjs in the past, and guess what? You banned me then. This is clearly a case of you giving someone on your side of the political debate more slack, no question about it. It's fine I'll just put the troll back on ignore, and I will ignore Cerise's moronic statements like I always do, but lets be clear, your bias is showing.

ResearchMonkey

Your so cool now that your black......

attachment.php

lol @ identity crisis.

I guess I am going to have to see:

This message is hidden because ResearchMonkey is on your ignore list.

A LOT for a while until he takes it too far, which at this rate could be very soon, or until someone takes it to another less biased authority figure.

Actually maybe not, because if this is the general tone around here for much longer even I might just stop bothering with this place. I know I won't likely be the only one if this problem doesn't resolve somehow.

ResearchMonkey

I guess I am going to have to see:
For a while until he takes it too far, which at this rate could be very soon, or until someone takes it to another less biased authority figure.
Then theoretically I could call you brain-burnt-meth-head with a a sexual affinity for little girls and you wouldn't even notice so I can't get in trouble for it.

Of course though, I would never do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.