Indoctrination 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
This is clearly a case of you giving someone on your side of the political debate more slack, no question about it....your bias is showing.

You do realize the only time I PM someone a warning note is AFTER I've gotten a complaint or it's just so blatantly obvious (YOU PIECE OF SHIT kind of thing)...

I have no bias towards either side - in this aspect. In fact, I'm more likely to say something to those I do agree with...mostly because there might be PMs already flowing.

OK, Gonz fair enough since I cannot confirm that, although there is a certain logic to it. Seriously though, it's blatant trolling he's doing nothing more. That is why I have him on ignore, because I refuse to buy into his trolling and baiting game. When he first came back it wasn't so bad, but it has quickly degenerated the climate of the forum.

I never thought I'd miss fighting with 'peel so much. At least he could keep his cool....

spike

If by "bait" you mean liberals avoiding anything you can't argue with some NBC poll or libertard blog -or- actually making a unique self created point that is not copy/pasta, then yeah.

I don't avoid anything and I back up what I say with facts. You make up things that you have no backing for.

ResearchMonkey

I don't avoid anything and I back up what I say with facts. You make up things that you have no backing for.

So I heard you were raped in 3rd grade, the beginning of your first long term relationship with a man. We should contact your employer and family and tell them these things we have heard about you.

The PM's I get, wow!

ResearchMonkey

Yes, you make up a lot of things and troll a lot. Now you're trying to threaten me.

No its out of love. I've heard these things, and we should spread it all over the internet and bathroom walls. There are people who will help you.

If nothing else its funny to use you own logic against you. Just like you do with Glenn Beck. It all good right?

BTW -- did it hurt the first time?

You know spike I would ask you to take my tack and ignore the troll, seriously. I mean it's your prerogative but nothing constructive is accomplished by engaging his idiocy. Just drop the ideological ping pong paddle and back away slowly! If you and I left them game, he would quickly disappear again I have little doubt. It seems his self esteem is based on his ability to make people hate him since he must not have anyone else to talk to in his lonely bitter world (I can only make logical deductions based on his postings).

ResearchMonkey

Are you a white supremacist?

Absolutely not now or ever in the past have been a white supremest. I was proudly raised by an uneducated loving black woman.

How did it feel knowing you were taken advantage of so young by a relative? Did you parents ever suspect your secrets?

Now you're trying to threaten me

Oh lord, only pantywaste would go there. Abusive childhoods have that effect.

ResearchMonkey

Agreed. It would be cowardly to threaten someone on an internet message board.
How can you say it was a threat, thats just crazy. I was hoping that you might find some support to get over some your past traumas and sexual abuses.

I think you might see the world clearer if you were to overcome the pain of these many event from your past. We love you and just want the best for you.

God bless.
80pxheraldiquemeublesai.png

ResearchMonkey

Well it's always refreshing when you throw your own irritating brand of accelerants into the flames!
:flame:
Wow, you sound like a well versed arsonist with mental illness. Do you live within 200 miles of any federal buildings, does homeland security already have a file on you?

You sound awful dangerous to me.

spike

"we should" does not equate to "we will"

who ever "we" is, I don't know

I don't know who "we" is either but if someone said "we should hack up your entire family and BBQ your pets" that would be acceptable to you on these forums. As long as I say "should" I can make any threat I want?

Status
Not open for further replies.