Inky's mixed up life

Inkara1

We really need to get a bigger bed so that when I'm not sleeping on my side, I'm not right up against the edge of the bed with the other side of me up against her.

chcr

Too cute for words
We really need to get a bigger bed so that when I'm not sleeping on my side, I'm not right up against the edge of the bed with the other side of me up against her.

Don't mess with a queen size, go for the king. You won't be sorry.

Inkara1

Of course, if we upgrade to king size, then we'd need to move other stuff around in the room too. But the main reason for not going king yet is the cost of admission for something of good quality.

Even a new queen would probably be better than the current one. The ex-wife broke the box spring by jumping on the bed and I've had a sheet of plywood supporting that side of the mattress for nearly four years. Sheet of plywood: $25 (and I got my parents to give it to me for free for my birthday). New box spring: $120.

BeardofPants

Do they make queens smaller over there or summit? :hmm: Ours is a queen & there's plenty of room for the BF's sleeping style (spread-eagled) & mine (fœtal).

Inkara1

Well, I suspect that she might not be right up against the edge of her side of the bed... that, and we're both a lot bigger than you are. I don't know what size your BF is, though.