Inky's mixed up life

BeardofPants

Well, he kinda implied that she didn't have periods anymores, and as far as animals "getting fixed" - it's the whole kit & caboodle not just getting the tubes tied. :shrug:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
but i'm pretty

Pretty what? :D

And as someone else asked, why are we discussing everyone EXCEPT Inky here? His life story is far more entertaining than most of us.

I gotta give dude credit for one thing at least though. I perused his blog once upon a time, and the story he linked to about the predatory, vindictive women of the world, while not applicable to all, was one of the funniest sad things I'll ever read.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
The sad part of trying to update inky's life is he isn't updating us. He's happy and finally met a non-psychotic girl.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, he kinda implied that she didn't have periods anymores, and as far as animals "getting fixed" - it's the whole kit & caboodle not just getting the tubes tied. :shrug:

Yeah, but it just confused me because "getting fixed" isn't the main reason behind having it all removed for humans...or atleast around here it's not...they won't take it out unless there's a medical reason.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The sad part of trying to update inky's life is he isn't updating us. He's happy and finally met a non-psychotic girl.

He hasn't known her long enough for us to know that, with his track record I think we better wait and see...we know precious little about her. When I date a guy who might be slightly crazy I hide the crazy from y'all as long as possible :p

Altron

Even if she is a little bit psycho, it's a lot better than Inky's past super-psycho girlfriends.

Inkara1

I gotta give dude credit for one thing at least though. I perused his blog once upon a time, and the story he linked to about the predatory, vindictive women of the world, while not applicable to all, was one of the funniest sad things I'll ever read.

"The Clamp"? I have to give Leslie credit for sending me that. :D

As for Lori... she actually has a job, and tends to tell me what she's feeling once in a while instead of plotting some evil, sinister revenge behind my back.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
"The Clamp"? I have to give Leslie credit for sending me that. :D

As for Lori... she actually has a job, and tends to tell me what she's feeling once in a while instead of plotting some evil, sinister revenge behind my back.

she could be multitasking j/k

BeardofPants

Actually, given that inky seems to have had a lot of "psycho" girlfriends, it makes me wonder if he's not the trigger that causes their psychosis. :hmm:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Actually, given that inky seems to have had a lot of "psycho" girlfriends, it makes me wonder if he's not the trigger that causes their psychosis. :hmm:

Naah. I think women are just better at hiding their psychosis until its too late for the man to back out of the relationship...