Inky's mixed up life

unclehobart

Inky is to a little something-something with a buxom young lass... if you catch my dirft.

normal_ducusin.JPG

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
You know it's love when your long suffering partner is sent down the road to buy tampons. :rofl:

I buy napkins for the wife all the time. Of course, I surround them with manly goods like shaving creme, razors, Sports Illustrated, and the like. :grinyes:

chcr

Too cute for words
You know it's love when your long suffering partner is sent down the road to buy tampons. :rofl:

I buy napkins for the wife all the time. Of course, I surround them with manly goods like shaving creme, razors, Sports Illustrated, and the like. :grinyes:

:lol: I never understood the big deal myself. After all, as Gonz points out, they're not really going to think they're for you.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
It's not a fear that anyone will think they're for me. It's the 45 minutes required to make sure the ones you purchase are the RIGHT ones. Extra super duty with wings, unscented, X brand, super slim, with bleach, no latex...just buy 'em yer damn self. I don't ask her to buy my trout bait.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I don't mind buying them.

a) it's obvious it's not for me.

b) it implies I get laid, though not that day.

Altron

I wouldn't have minded buying them, she just wanted to pick them out on her own. At the time, we had been dating for less than 3 weeks, so I'd assume she was still a little uncomfortable shopping for that stuff around me.

Inkara1

Lori was sad when they stopped making the tampons she had been using. She stocked up when they went on clearance.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's not a fear that anyone will think they're for me. It's the 45 minutes required to make sure the ones you purchase are the RIGHT ones. Extra super duty with wings, unscented, X brand, super slim, with bleach, no latex...just buy 'em yer damn self. I don't ask her to buy my trout bait.

Ain't that the truth. *glad she got fixed*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
And what do you think he meant by "getting fixed"? :hmm:

Uh...having her tubes tied?? That's what I think of when a woman get's "fixed"...as getting fixed implies a voluntary operation in my mind...getting all the woman parts removed is quite an endevour and usually for serious medical reasons.