Should i shave or not, ladies?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kawaii

Do you shave your intimate parts? Do you like your partner shaved?
I usually just do a little trimming, but i'm considering shaving it all... Whatcha think i should do? And what are your preferences?
Mods, if you find this thread to bee too intrusive, feel free to delete it. But you let the 'kinky positions" thread live... Do as you wish.

:rofl: Don't worry Kawaii...I think this thread will survive without censorship. Its rather tame in comparison to many of our threads...

Take a steel brush and apply Motor oil 34w kind only and firmly brush the hair down for 30 mintues and then reply oil again...more brisk brushing for 30 mintues and your privates should be straight and loose. Let hair Hang in wind for an hour or two.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Take a steel brush and apply Motor oil 34w kind only and firmly brush the hair down for 30 mintues and then reply oil again...more brisk brushing for 30 mintues and your privates should be straight and loose. Let hair Hang in wind for an hour or two.
Despite my title, i'm not sure if i'd like that. :laugh5:

no it was in the circumision thread. but to answer the question, i shave almost all of it. i 've never been with a , uh, bald guy (points downward)but i haven't been with an overly hairy guy either.....i think somewhere in little middle, but i'd have to say less is more.

I keep mine trimmed, shave the boys occasionally. I prefer my wife to be trimmed as well.

I keep it trimmed......don't much like the idea of shaving, waxing or hair removal cream near delicate bits (besides, I'm a bit hairy anyway so if I shaved only me bits it'd look a bit odd).

I don't really mind if my partner shaves or not........as long as the hairy regions don't get too bushy, it would only piss her off if the hair tickled my nose and and I sneezed :eek6:

I'd say go for trimmed. Wild causes unwanted flossing but shaved looks just plain weird (IMHO)

I should be more specific...shaved on a GUY looks weird to me...I myself shave.

OHHHH YES - SHAVE- For me - air port landing is good- guys -hate hairy.

Guess when you get older it doesnt matter wether you shave or not-just seems to not grow :rofl3:

I shave everything down there. I'm completely bare. I like it that way. I find female pubic hair unattractive.

Men, on the the other hand, shouldn't be completely bare...but should have a "bush" either. If a guy takes the time to trim down there, it makes him all the more sexy to me.

Oh, almost forgot...leave the "happy trail" alone

okay, personal question :blush: ...usually i shave bare, but i decided to try a little "racing stripe", it's just not filling in...how long is it suppose to take?

tonks said:
okay, personal question :blush: ...usually i shave bare, but i decided to try a little "racing stripe", it's just not filling in...how long is it suppose to take?

That's gotta be the post of the year! :D

tonks said:
I say you send me some pics, about one a week. I'll let you know if its filling in like it's supposed to. I love helping people, that's all.

Back