Intimate shaving?

Should i shave or not, ladies?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now you see, that's never really done it for me. Now, helping the wife do it, that I can do.

tonks said:
no it was in the circumision thread. but to answer the question, i shave almost all of it. i 've never been with a , uh, bald guy (points downward)but i haven't been with an overly hairy guy either.....i think somewhere in little middle, but i'd have to say less is more.
Same here tonksy. I'm almost completely free of hair down there. :laugh:
I defintely prefer less hair for men too - though I've never been with a shaved man either.

I've never shaved meself nor seen any guy shaved. :s I've kinda trimmed here and there - and that can be itchy. Wouldn't shaving it all itch like hell?

:s If it does, how does a person stand it?

CydCharisse said:
I shave everything down there. I'm completely bare. I like it that way. I find female pubic hair unattractive.

Men, on the the other hand, shouldn't be completely bare...but should have a "bush" either. If a guy takes the time to trim down there, it makes him all the more sexy to me.

Oh, almost forgot...leave the "happy trail" alone

WHAT-who wants a mouth full of hair-TMO- i like balls shaves, and gromed???? :swing: come back to the new age times and find out!!!!!! lmao-ROFL

Squiggy said:
normal hair growth is about a quarter inch/month... :nerd:

:lol2: UMMMM and planet are you from and did you just discover that with all the free time you have????? :elaugh1:

No offense taken -if it hurt ur feelings Squigg's -K Leslie :confused:
A Joke???

Wouldn't it be like facial hair ,the more you shave the faster it grows back ,or does it just grow in thicker ? I know if I don't shave my face for a week ,my facial hair is more than 1/4 of an inch.

A.B.Normal said:
Wouldn't it be like facial hair ,the more you shave the faster it grows back ,or does it just grow in thicker ? I know if I don't shave my face for a week ,my facial hair is more than 1/4 of an inch.

As experience-isnt the same as facial hair, YOU SHOULD REALY TRY IT SOMETIME- then you would have an excuse to walk around scratching you balls all day :lol2:

rose, it only itches when it's time to shave again...kinda like your legs. it's not as bad as it seems.

Rose - just go to the beautician & have her wax it for you. It's really not that bad - you get dusted with a helluva lot of baby powder, she snips a bit if necessary to make sure it's not too long for the wax to take, open wide, spread wax, apply strip........badda boom badda bing yer hairless.....check that there are no strays - get 'em suckers with a tweezer.......another dusting of powder, smacked bottom and yer A for away.

What? Go to a beautician and have her wax it for me? Look, I don't know what you smoke, but .... Oh. My. No.

:s

Yeah, I gotta disagree with you Squiggs...grows faster than a quarter inch a month...or maybe my skin is just fertile (can you have fertile skin the same way you have fertile soil???) :shrug:

As for the waxing thing...:eek: I have had my bikini line done and I don't think I'd ever go further than that!!! No sir, just a shiek razor (since they have the wire blade guards on them) for me thank you .

Rose: First couple times I did it it drove me NUTS when it started growing in but now I don't even notice :)

AlphaTroll said:
Rose - just go to the beautician & have her wax it for you. It's really not that bad - you get dusted with a helluva lot of baby powder, she snips a bit if necessary to make sure it's not too long for the wax to take, open wide, spread wax, apply strip........badda boom badda bing yer hairless.....check that there are no strays - get 'em suckers with a tweezer.......another dusting of powder, smacked bottom and yer A for away.

I can see the advantages of going to a beautician......if yer not the bashfull type then I guess it could be seen as a kinda pampering if ya like :)

Trouble is I could never trust a beautician.......call me suspicious but I couldn't put me faith (never mind me bits) in the hands of someone who wakes up in the morning and thinks-

"woo hoo! Today I'm gonna smear a dozen peoples genetalia with hot was and rip the hair away! "

:eek6:

bleach said:
I can see the advantages of going to a beautician......if yer not the bashfull type then I guess it could be seen as a kinda pampering if ya like :)

Trouble is I could never trust a beautician.......call me suspicious but I couldn't put me faith (never mind me bits) in the hands of someone who wakes up in the morning and thinks-

"woo hoo! Today I'm gonna smear a dozen peoples genetalia with hot was and rip the hair away! "

:eek6:

LOL - hun I very much doubt that she thinks that - it's just another day at the office for her. :p

Mind you - NEVER go to a trainee <shudder> :eek:

AlphaTroll said:
Mind you - NEVER go to a trainee <shudder> :eek:

No chance.........I'd prolly walk out with a bald head! (and that's not the worst I was imagining............)

Back