IRC chat

Camelyn

I know the topic has been brought up before :)

I could easily get a room up real quick-like on IRC, and put together some instructions for joining, for those who don't like the messanger clients, or want an easy place to go for conversations with multiple people in one room. It wouldn't be on the board, so no bandwidth problems, and you can use it or not to your hearts content.

I know of a small reliable server.

Let me know!

Rose

i can be found on irc about every day - especially since opening a trivia channel. I think it'd be fun.

pm me for details on the trivia channel if anyone is interested

Camelyn

Oz said:
Never had nowt to do with IRC.......how does that work then?

Well, if we decide to go ahead with it, I have a little FAQ that would give you all the info on how to get there and such.

Oz

Camelyn said:
Well, if we decide to go ahead with it, I have a little FAQ that would give you all the info on how to get there and such.

Cool :)

Well, where is all the interest.....don't tell me everyone has suddenly gotten shy? ;)

Mirlyn

Camelyn said:
don't worry, Idl hold yer hand. but only if I can get to be "senior music whore" for at least a whole week :D
Have your people call my people....we'll do lunch....maybe we can work something out. ;)

Professur

Or everyone can just go over to Xibase and use our IRC client there, should it still exist. It wasn't implimented here because of the damage it caused to our BBS over there.

Camelyn

Well since there seems to be some interest, I have the channel set up. I just need the OK to post it! :)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Camelyn said:
Well since there seems to be some interest, I have the channel set up. I just need the OK to post it! :)

ok - until or unless it drives business away from OTC

Camelyn

Gotcha Gonz :D

You can find detailed instructions on how to get to the channel HERE

For those of you with some IRC experience, the channel is on:

FEFnet (irc.fef.net)
Channel #otc

Click here to join the channel directly using mIRC.

See you all there!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I know. Then it would crash my computer everytime I tried to launch it. I'll figure it out tomorrow. :shrug: